BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 9:00:49 PM EDT
16 days.

new episodes!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:02:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Still trying to find Season one on DVD. All I can find is the first pilot episodes.

All I remember from Season 3 quick teasers is it looked like someone shoved a gun in Admiral Cains face. They showed it for a split second.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Eghey has them.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:11:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I missed all of season two but the first episode  thanks to not having SciFi here in VA and I'm all behind. Are they doing a "catch up day" like they did at the start of last season?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, it was yesterday.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#5]
A buddy of mine downloaded and burned season 2 for me. I'm chomping at the bit for it to start back up.

I hope Adama kicks the living shit out of Admiral Kane and fraks her in the CIC, just so everyone knows who's in command.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
A buddy of mine downloaded and burned season 2 for me. I'm chomping at the bit for it to start back up.

I hope Adama kicks the living shit out of Admiral Kane and fraks her in the CIC, just so everyone knows who's in command.

I think Kane will say fire and the her crew will refuse.  She will get her command taken.  There will be a dire situation where her leadership will be needed and she will be released to go fight and die to save the fleet.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:21:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow along with Serenity.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think Kane will say fire and the her crew will refuse.  She will get her command taken.  There will be a dire situation where her leadership will be needed and she will be released to go fight and die to save the fleet.

I just finished watching both seasons on DVD.

The season 2 DVD's come with a pretty weak sneak preview, but I think I know what is going to happen to Admiral Kane. If I'm right then I'm going to be cheering outloud!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:54:45 PM EDT
[#9]
4 days!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:21:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Still trying to find Season one on DVD. All I can find is the first pilot episodes.

All I remember from Season 3 quick teasers is it looked like someone shoved a gun in Admiral Cains face. They showed it for a split second.

Look here for season 1: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AJJNFE/qid=1136207955/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-2929874-3145608?s=dvd&v=glance&n=130

Or Walmart has it for $44...

DO NOT get the Season 2.0 yet. It's only half a season and they're charging $35 for it. If you do, you'll get stuck paying another $35 for the second half of the season. $70 instead of $45-50 if you buy the whole season. It's just another "release half season for Xmas and rape the unsuspecting"...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:52:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Look here for season 1: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AJJNFE/qid=1136207955/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-2929874-3145608?s=dvd&v=glance&n=130

DO NOT get the Season 2.0 yet. It's only half a season and they're charging $35 for it. If you do, you'll get stuck paying another $35 for the second half of the season. $70 instead of $45-50 if you buy the whole season. It's just another "release half season for Xmas and rape the unsuspecting"...

How many episodes are in the up coming season?I have allready bought the second season on DVD,yea I know it was a wasteI also bought the pilot episode,then bought the first season a week later,not realizing it came with the pilot episode
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:04:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Yep, it was yesterday.

It's tonight  ( Monday 2 Jan)
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:05:49 AM EDT
[#13]
I cant get past Starbuck being a bitch.  Im too old school for this show.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:17:30 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I remember thinking that, until I saw the show.

I've long since forgotten the old show (still love it, but it's no big deal anymore). The new show is SO much better (and just plain bloody GREAT in its own right), that I've gotten used to just about everything.

Tonight (Monday, 02JAN) there is a special where they recap last season as well as throw out some tidbits. Man, I can't wait until Friday!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:20:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I was ok with that.  It's when they were on a planet and had Humvees for vehicles that I lost alot of respect.   At least slap some spray painted plywood triangles on somewhere, and cover the grill and rims so they look slightly different.

The new cylons are cool though.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:23:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Thinking of getting into BG, question on the DVD's, do I need to get this one to have a complete collection?

Battlestar Galactica (2003 Miniseries) (2003)
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:47:56 AM EDT
[#17]
No, the mini is also on the 1st season set.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:53:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Love this show.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Dammit, I wondered why it was three disks and the first season was five.  Oh well, don't have cable and was sick this weekend so it was better than nothing.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#20]
This is one of the better science fiction series out there; of course considering the mindless dreck that is considered science fiction on TV these days that's pretty easy to do.

Pegasus #2 looks like a good guy. If he can lead a mutiny against the admiral, maybe they can head off a conflict. I hope this other Battlestar is not destroyed, and joins the rest of the fleet.

It'll be interesting to see what the giant new Cylon ship turns out to be.

Q: Why do people call Admiral Cain(kane?) "ensign" something-or-other sometimes?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:14:41 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How many episodes are in the up coming season?I have allready bought the second season on DVD,yea I know it was a wasteI also bought the pilot episode,then bought the first season a week later,not realizing it came with the pilot episode

I think they showed either 6 or 7 episodes in the first half of the season 2...don't know how many are upcoming. Someone more BSG geeky can probably chime in.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:54:08 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Q: Why do people call Admiral Cain(kane?) "ensign" something-or-other sometimes?

Star Trek
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:03:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Ensign Ro  I think...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:02:35 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Ensign Ro  I think...

Yep. Ensign Ro Laren.

She was hot then, too!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ensign Ro  I think...

Yep. Ensign Ro Laren.

She was hot then, too!

She's put on a few pounds since those days. In the scene where Baltar is briefing her on the how to deal with the Cylon, you can definately see that she's keeping a few love handles under that uniform.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:29:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
She's put on a few pounds since those days. In the scene where Baltar is briefing her on the how to deal with the Cylon, you can definately see that she's keeping a few love handles under that uniform.

Not TOO big.

Just enough to hang on to.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:21:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember thinking that, until I saw the show.

I've long since forgotten the old show (still love it, but it's no big deal anymore). The new show is SO much better (and just plain bloody GREAT in its own right), that I've gotten used to just about everything.

Tonight (Monday, 02JAN) there is a special where they recap last season as well as throw out some tidbits. Man, I can't wait until Friday!

+1 the new Starbuck would beat the tar out of the old one.

I tried to hate this show, I really did. I must say its the best show on TV.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Season one at COSCO for 36 bucks yesterday. Five disks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#29]
If its like TOS just as things look bad the Cylons show up and get gang up on by two Battlestars..
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#30]
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#31]
I still havent seen season 2
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Then get on it. It kicked ass, and it's only halfway through!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top