Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 1:06:48 PM EDT
I've been looking for a part time job a few days a week cause buisness is slow right now.  Now I owned an original nintendo like 18 years ago and had a playstation one for like a week about 8 years ago.  I dunno shit about video games.  So I just sent my resume' to...
.....nintendo

It's a marketing job,  going to all their different retail reps to make sure the nintendo displays are in front of the X-Box 360 displays.  Hope there is no quiz  Free paid training in WA state though. So if I get it, I'm gonna bug some Arfcommers while I'm  up there .
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Neato.  You do understand your target audience right?  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:12:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Potheads and geeks with nothing better to do than play video games?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#3]
still have my NES. Still my favorite game system. Good luck with Nintendo, I hope you get free games and stuff like that
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:19:04 PM EDT
[#4]
The dude I talked to made me pretty optimistic about it.  They told me I'll need storage space equivlent to HALF of a single car garage.   I'm sure I'll get some free stuff lol.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe you can work on development of a new afrcom version first person shooter.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#6]
That'd kick ass.  Actually man, they told me your town would be the farthest southwest I'd have to go.  I'll bring a toy or two and you can show me where you shoot.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Maybe you can work on development of a new afrcom version first person shooter.

Nah.  Microsoft already has that covered: Dead Rising
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top