Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 12:33:34 PM EDT
This is not my stuff, but it MAY come up for sale.

1. Bushmaster J-15, excellent shape, MAYBE 100 rounds through it. This rifle is abpout 20 Years old, and is in the A-1 configuration, but with modern handguards. selector:safe,fire,auto. The reciever was made by EA co, Kr. Spr. LA, but was lawfully assembled ny Bushy about 20 years ago.

2. HK G-3, cal .308.

Both are in excellent shape and I have PERSONALLY seen both the weapons AND the ATF paperwork. These are both legal class 3 weapons. If these come up for sale, I'll try make sure ARFCOMMERS get 1st shot at it.

Owner will obey ALL laws, NFA, etc. IF he decides to sell them.

Pic, out.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like I am first in with the standard news.

That shit is absolutely worthless and it will only get you in trouble. Send it to me and I will reimburse you for shipping.

FIRST IN!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:38:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This is not my stuff, but it MAY come up for sale.

1. Bushmaster J-15, excellent shape, MAYBE 100 rounds through it. This rifle is abpout 20 Years old, and is in the A-1 configuration, but with modern handguards. selector:safe,fire,auto. The reciever was made by EA co, Kr. Spr. LA, but was lawfully assembled ny Bushy about 20 years ago. 9-15,000

2. HK G-3, cal .308.  12-15,000 possibly alot higher

Both are in excellent shape and I have PERSONALLY seen both the weapons AND the ATF paperwork. These are both legal class 3 weapons. If these come up for sale, I'll try make sure ARFCOMMERS get 1st shot at it.

Owner will obey ALL laws, NFA, etc. IF he decides to sell them.

Pic, out.

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:41:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll give ya Tree FIddy for the Bushy
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:26:29 PM EDT
[#4]
day crew.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top