Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2005 9:46:32 AM EDT
I'm gonna pass on this, but go right ahead!!

Hi! I am a TV show manager www.idol-on-fox.net We understand you need a job.
We are ready to offer it to you. Our show program is promoting now a joint project with Korea Children And Youth Foundation (KCYF). This promo action will last for 6 months. All raised funds will be donated for helping out starving children in North Korea, China and Philippines. For today we have set up several bank accounts in South Korea to raise up funds. We have many private investors in the United States who are donating funds by sending us checks. Our partners in Korea have some problems in cashing them. The process of cashing the checks here takes a long time. That's why we contacted website and ask them to provide us with resume of those people looking for part-time job. We looked through several hundred applications and chosen you along with some other people. Here is the job you supposed to do:
1)Cash checks in the United States territory.
2) You leave 7% from the amount of money as your commission
3) The rest of the money you should send to Korea as we teach you
4) Transfer fee from USA to Korea should be payed from the sum you receive after you chas the check
5) If you cash the check in Fast Cashers your commission will come from the sum after check was cashed Total amount of money you receive monthly will be around $50-100,000 (one check amount will be about $500-3000) OK, IF YOU AGREE TO WORK WITH US
1) Please confirm that you are ready to receive checks on your name (write down that you are agree)
2) Write your full name
3) Your full postal address
4) Your telephone number and available time
5) Email address
Then fill out blank in our website www.idol-on-fox.net Enter the website and on the right you will see banner "HELP TO KOREA". Click it.
Fill out the blank.
1) Please confirm that you are ready to receive checks on your name (write down that you are agree)
2) Write your full name
3) Your full postal address
4) Your telephone number and available time
5) Email address
Please send this copy to my email address.
All transactions made by us are legal on the territory of the United States of America.
Thank you for your help!
Shirley Freeman
Reply only to my personal e-mail box: [email protected] www.idol-on-fox.net
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Huh. The Clique Mob has a branch office in Korea now.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:48:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Waiting for response - IM me please
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top