Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2005 9:44:52 PM EDT
Do the DVD's have the original songs when they came out the first time? I know the reruns didn't.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:47:15 PM EDT
[#1]
The DVD collection I bought had totally different music than from my origional VCR recordings.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]
The DVD's do NOT have the original songs, fun to watch still but definitely lacking hearing the same synthsizer stuff over and over where different hits used to be.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Terrance Knox and Stephen Caffrey are bad actors.  Miguel A Nunez is Juwanna Mann.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:26:41 PM EDT
[#4]
No.

I never realized how lame Tour of Duty was until I bought the DVDs.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
No.

I'm glad you said that.

I was a kid, and, wargameing miniatures in skirmish scale, and, I remember being
offended at TOD.  To me it was all about being faithful to the history, and, TOD
ALMOST made fun of it.  Fucking awful show.

I was profoundly dissapointed.....I won't even go into when they went to MACV.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:53:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No.

I'm glad you said that.

I was a kid, and, wargameing miniatures in skirmish scale, and, I remember being
offended at TOD.  To me it was all about being faithful to the history, and, TOD

Thank you.

Drive Through
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:04:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The DVD's do NOT have the original songs, fun to watch still but definitely lacking hearing the same synthsizer stuff over and over where different hits used to be.

That REALLY SUCKS! I have most all the original ones on video, but they are getting a bit 'old in the tooth' now...haven't watched them in years, though...but one thing, that made it so cool, was the great tunes...guess they couldn't get the rights to them anymore, huh?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:05:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No.

I'm glad you said that.

Thank you.

Drive Through

Soooo...That means, I'm FOS, or right?

If you agree, I'll let it go.  

If you think TOD was historically accurate...well...Cool  We'll let it go at a difference of opinion.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:06:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
That REALLY SUCKS! I have most all the original ones on video, but they are getting a bit 'old in the tooth' now...haven't watched them in years, though...but one thing, that made it so cool, was the great tunes...guess they couldn't get the rights to them anymore, huh? didn't want to pay $$ for the rights, huh?

There ya go.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:52:23 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No.

I'm glad you said that.

Thank you.

Drive Through

Soooo...That means, I'm FOS, or right?

If you agree, I'll let it go.  

If you think TOD was historically accurate...well...Cool  We'll let it go at a difference of opinion.

Thank you, as in thank you for not letting me think I was the only one who felt that way.

Drive through, because that is something Beavis said after taking a major dump, with the help of manners.

TOD was/is one of the worst pieces of entertainment, ever.

You gonna let that slide?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:54:36 AM EDT
[#11]
It sucks without the original music.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top