Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2005 8:48:41 PM EDT
This is my first attempt at hosting a video.  Let's see if this works.  

VIDEO ON PUTFILE

ETA:  I don't like putfile.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#1]
fucktards
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:53:53 PM EDT
[#2]
ancient doopage.   Oldie but a goodie.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:54:41 PM EDT
[#3]
some peoples kids. Wow what smart guys.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:56:12 PM EDT
[#4]
shoulda bought a truck....I like how the guy in the car acts like its the guy in the trucks fault/problem.  shoulda dug himself out.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:56:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know what is more stupid: doing it or posting it on the net so everybody can see how stupid you are hinking.gif
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't know what is more stupid: doing it or posting it on the net so everybody can see how stupid you are

This wasn't posted on the net.  Somebody emailed it to me and I decided to post it.  It would be funny if this got back to the original fucktard or any of their friends.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:59:37 PM EDT
[#7]
What the hell did he hook up to that allowed that much of the ass end of the car to come off?

If he hooked to just some bit of plastic crap on the rear bumper he would have just tore through the plastic.

Looks like that entire back portion of the car attached to some sub assembly and that was what failed and took the whole ass end of the car with it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:01:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Ancient but hilarious.  I always laugh my ass off when I see the WHOLE back end, tail lights and all, tear right off.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:03:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Let me guess?  The fucktards in the econobox that get their bumper torn off?

That's what you get when you let fucktards that know absolutely NOTHING about cars try and do something with them.

Reminds me of the 2 guys I stopped and helped in Death Valley a couple of months ago.  Rented jeep with tires that were more "all weather" than "off road", off pavement, 25 miles from the nearest help with a flat tire and they:

1. didn't have a complete jack kit (missing the shaft to actually crank the jack with).

2. had never changed a tire and were "winging it"... in the MIDDLE OF FUCKING DEATH VALLEY.

3. brought 3 days of supplies with them... but had already been camping "a couple of days".

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:03:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Why would a guy own a Geo Storm?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh come on, that has to be a fake.  People in Maryland always know how to drive in the snow.

Wait a second... No they don't!  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#12]
My stomach hurts so much from laughing so hard.  I can't stop watching it, although the pain will get me to stop eventually.  That or the snot flying out of my nose and onto the screen.

ETA:

After you hear the sound of the whole bumber assembly cracking inside, the guy asks "Do you think you can pull me out of this?"  The answer is "Yeah, man."

"Break my bumper I'll whoop your ass"!!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:10:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
This wasn't posted on the net.

Its been posted on the net for awhile now. As well as here.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:12:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

My friend had one and the damn thing was really good in the snow if you didn't get stuck in a drift. Plus he was on a limited budget at the time. Also beats the shit out of walking
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I had a roommate in college who was a football player and got a GEO Storm as a rental car while his truck was in the shop.  This dude could adjust all 3 rearview mirrors with his hands without leaving the front seat.  He actually looked bigger than the car when he would get out of it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

My friend is pulling 50mpg right now. He fills his tank like once a month.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:20:17 PM EDT
[#17]
It was faked in my opinion.  With that many guys there watching, they could have easily manhandled that little car off the snow bank.  They have like 5-6 guys standing there.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:23:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

This wasn't posted on the net.  Somebody emailed it to me and I decided to post it.  It would be funny if this got back to the original fucktard or any of their friends.

It's been on the internet for years.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:23:47 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
It was faked in my opinion.  With that many guys there watching, they could have easily manhandled that little car off the snow bank.  They have like 5-6 guys standing there.

Not a fake.  These were GENUINE idiots.  It's very had to fake IDIOCY that well.  If it is a fake, then these guys are PROFESSIONAL IDIOTS that make a lot of money making people laugh.

I've watched the video enough times to see what happened.  Guy pulls car with truck, once a little too hard and it snaps some sort of assembly underneath the bumper and you hear a CRACK sound.  That's when the should have stopped but the car was in too deep.  The next pull was sure to bring down the whole back end.  It's like these guys were the brothers of the next Darwin award recipient... They were that close to being that stupid.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:25:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It's been on the internet for years.

OK my bad guys.  I just got it on email.  I had never seen it before.  I thought I'd make this my debut video post, but as always, someone's always seen it first.  Congratulations to all of you who have claimed dupe.  I'm happy to say my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.  This was my first time seeing it and I LOVE IT!!!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:27:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:29:31 PM EDT
[#22]
I dont know where to begin with the stupidity.

For the record, if you dont know how to pull a car out, either let the owner do it or dont do it at all.  Dumb shits.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:34:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Come on how hard would it have been to just dig the sucker out?  I have a entrenching tool in the trunk for such an emergency.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Come on how hard would it have been to just dig the sucker out?  I have a entrenching tool in the trunk for such an emergency.

Please do not try to ruin this humorous experience by adding logic and common sense to it.  If it weren't for their stupidity, who would we be laughing at right now.  I say they deserve an award for their tactics.  Shhhh...  They did fine.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:56:15 PM EDT
[#25]

people...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:58:07 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

A little car perched on warm snow can feel like it is frozen in ice.  That SHOULD have taken a long time to shovel out if they did it the right way.

I take it you have never helped someone out of a ditch before?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:47:52 AM EDT
[#27]

Oh that was funny.

They could have dug that car out in less than 10 minutes, instead they trashed it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:08:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Maryland Tags... No suprises here, Maryland drivers suck.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:15:16 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
ancient doopage.   Oldie but a goodie.

+1
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Had something very similar happen at my high school graduation party.  A friend decided to turn around in a field full of waist high weeds.  He was moving at a pretty good clip and parked the front bumper on a boulder.  His front wheels (fwd Duster) were lifted off the ground.  Other friend backed up the pickup, 1st friend hooked up a tow strap to his plastic bumper, friend in truck put it in gear and started pulling, bumper pulled loose on one side and bent at 45 degrees away from the car, starting in the middle of the bumper.

I got involved at this point and directed him to hook the strap to the body of the car.

The friend was an academic whiz, too.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:27:16 AM EDT
[#31]
awww, I thought it was going to be a link to car stuck girls.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:41:40 AM EDT
[#32]
I think the car's plate said Quebec.  Quebec=French.  That explains everything
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top