Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/19/2005 6:21:38 PM EDT
I need to know a good place to get clips for my deagle. also where can i buy bullets for my deagle? im having hard time trying to find these.

also i heard from my friend that marine soldiers use deagles, but gold plated. to protect them from sandstorms, and some extreme ammo or something that just blows things up instantly. they have c4 in the center or something, i think they were xtreme shock ammo. my friend tried some while deer hunting and blew up a deer. from 210 yards! with regular4 sights on his deagle! so do marine soldiers really use gold deagles. and explosive ammo? and where can i find clips; and bullets for my deagle?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:22:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Clips for the deagle?

What are you going to clip it to?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:23:23 PM EDT
[#2]
wow, I am sure it is a joke and it makes me laugh. I really laughed out loud.

If this is serious, go sell your "deagle" because you know less than nothing about firearms.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:24:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I need to know a good place to get clips for my deagle. also where can i buy bullets for my deagle? im having hard time trying to find these.

also i heard from my friend that marine soldiers use deagles, but gold plated. to protect them from sandstorms, and some extreme ammo or something that just blows things up instantly. they have c4 in the center or something, i think they were xtreme shock ammo. my friend tried some while deer hunting and blew up a deer. from 210 yards! with regular4 sights on his deagle! so do marine soldiers really use gold deagles. and explosive ammo? and where can i find clips; and bullets for my deagle?

Goddamn, if that ain't the stupidest fucking post I've ever read on this site.

STFU
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#5]
"Clips for your deagle?"
Look in Uranus!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#7]

You forgot the smiley at the end of your post to indicate sarcasm/joke.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#8]
The Counter-Strike Forum is that way! ========================>

Get lost you teenage
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#9]
but can you hit anything while hopping about?

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:26:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't believe he has 108 posts.  I guess school is out for the holidays.  

By the way, yes the Marines do use them.  They have mercury in the hollow points.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

By the way, yes the Marines do use them.  They have mercury in the hollow points.

Radioactive mercury, no less !!!

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Mercury? cool isnt that the stuff thatr can seep into your skin? and kill you?

mercury in hollow points would be cool!! it might even explode cuz my friend told me mercury is very unstable. explodes if hit hard! that would be cool!

he put some in his xtreme shock. fang face ammo for coyote hunting. and one coyote he missed, but some mercury hit it. and he found it poisioned in a tree a week later. dead of course.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:28:20 PM EDT
[#13]
What the fuck is a Deagle?

If you are talking about Magazines for a Desert Eagle you may try

here

or if you are feeling really outhere you may want to go here and ask this question

here
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:28:37 PM EDT
[#14]
I have an assortment of Clips here that I am willing to part with for the right price!  

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:28:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:29:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Cant be serious

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:30:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

STFU

I guess you haven't read deej86's masterpieces "are space shuttle door gunners real" and "what is plinking?  What is a plinker? Do I need one for plinking?"

Tho this is up there.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:30:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:30:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Christmas is a tough time of the year for stupid people.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#22]
nno im serious! i dont know where to get that xtreme shock explosive stuff for my deagle but i will get some ordinary solid bulelts. and file them down to be like xtreme shock! i wont have any explosives but i bet they will still workcool. i will try when im out dove hunting this weekend.

peace
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#23]
WTF is a Deagle? I hope your post is a joke, because it has to be the dumbest thing I've read in a long, long time.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/airwolf144/loser.gif

That is one of my all-time favorite animations on the interweb  

Seriously - dajini.  The first post wasn't funny, and continuing this bad joke is stupid.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
nno im serious! i dont know where to get that xtreme shock explosive stuff for my deagle but i will get some ordinary solid bulelts. and file them down to be like xtreme shock! i wont have any explosives but i bet they will still workcool. i will try when im out dove hunting this weekend.

peace

Jackass
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#26]

mercurized ammo is sooo 2005.

I like to top mine off with depleted uranium...

(my plasma rifle is being upgraded)
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:34:11 PM EDT
[#27]
oh my friend just called. he said that xtreme shock is coming out with a new line. called max kill. he said it makes a divernt high presure and low preesure. zones in the people. so they cave in and shrivel up. i will have to try some, he said they are 3$ per bulelt. but my life is worth 3$ for a bullet ya know?

PEACE
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

peace

Dude, You win!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#29]
"I pee'd in the pool!!   Yeah!!!!!!   Yeah!!!!!  I pee'd in the pool!!"

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:38:24 PM EDT
[#30]
OMG I SAW HIM SHOOT THE DEER ON DE_DUST BUNNY HOPPING FROM ACCROSS THE MAP WTF AIMHAXXXXXXXXX admin_ban!!1!!!1eleven1!1
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:39:10 PM EDT
[#31]
I have never felt there has a been a better time than now to post this:

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:42:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Sure, get some +P+ CorBon hollow-points and fill them with Tannerite.  If you reload, go ahead and use Tannerite instead of powder too, for ++P++ muzzle velocity.  

Clips are easy to find, just get the ones for a Garand, cram all 8 deagle rounds into it, and insert just lika you would a Garand.  If you don't know how to do this, just lock the slide to the rear, and shove the loaded clip into the top of the gun.  Make sure the slide doesn't close on your thumb.  THis is what us "inn the know" people call "Deagle-thumb".  

Do all these things and you will not believe how much damage a single shot from your now fully loaded super ++P++ tannerite hollowpoint loaded Deagle super-ultra-mag gun can do.

Have fun and post pics.

Edit to add:  I have a Deagle too.  Custom chambered in .88 magnum.  In addition to shooting through schools, it also shoots through colleges, academies and universities.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Sure, get some +P+ CorBon hollow-points and fill them with Tannerite.  If you reload, go ahead and use Tannerite instead of powder too, for ++P++ muzzle velocity.  

Clips are easy to find, just get the ones for a Garand, cram all 8 deagle rounds into it, and insert just lika you would a Garand.  If you don't know how to do this, just lock the slide to the rear, and shove the loaded clip into the top of the gun.  Make sure the slide doesn't close on your thumb.  THis is what us "inn the know" people call "Deagle-thumb".  

Do all these things and you will not believe how much damage a single shot from your now fully loaded super ++P++ tannerite hollowpoint loaded Deagle super-ultra-mag gun can do.

Have fun and post pics.

ok. my neighbor let me have a garand clip. but these 50 bullets wont fit in? how do i do this?

whats tanerkite?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:45:59 PM EDT
[#36]
quit feeding the
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#37]
AZ crew is tracking his transmissions.

We'll be enroute to his domicile prior to BMNT tomorrow to break his knees.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:48:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Mods lock this freakin' thread. Funny at first, now it's just plain stupid.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:49:20 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have fun and post pics.

ok. my neighbor let me have a garand clip. but these 50 bullets wont fit in? how do i do this?

whats tanerkite?

Those are a bit tighter fit.  Your gonna need a ball-peen hammer or a hydraulic press to get them in there.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Yo does that gat gots da switch?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Yo does that gat gots da switch?

Mine does, but only because I've got a class 87 SOT tax stamp.  I know a few prominent people in the BATFE-I-E-I-O...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:53:39 PM EDT
[#44]
deagle, deagle, deagle

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:53:45 PM EDT
[#45]
lol he said clip..............moron
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:55:14 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

STFU

I guess you haven't read deej86's masterpieces "are space shuttle door gunners real" and "what is plinking?  What is a plinker? Do I need one for plinking?"

Tho this is up there.

Are airsoft guns loud?
They hurt my ears!!!!!1111!111
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:56:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Hehe. That was fun.

For one, I know deagles are actually "Desert Eagles". Bullets are cartridges, clips for "deagles" are magazines, tannerite is a binary explosive, marines are not called soldiers, they don't have gold desert eagles, and extreme shock ammo sucks.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#48]
I always wanted to know how one could get this:

into one of these:

Post pics when you get it in there.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#49]
ait it past your bed time kid?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Hehe. That was fun.

For one, I know deagles are actually "Desert Eagles". Bullets are cartridges, clips for "deagles" are magazines, tannerite is a binary explosive, marines are not called soldiers, they don't have gold desert eagles, and extreme shock ammo sucks.

Ya don't say
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top