Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/19/2005 2:15:38 PM EDT
After shooting at my local range for at least 3 years regularly, yesterday was a first for me. As I was making trips back and forth to my car all I could keep staring at was this ponytailed yuppy dude's Volvo with "Kerry/Edwards  and "Defend homeland security, vote democratic" stickers on the back.
If this dude would've been there on the right day, I'm sure some of the locals would have probably stomped his dope smoking, maggot infested, good time rock and roll liberal butt.
I started to try and have a conversation with him but I don't think I could have done it without getting pissed. How dare he vote and support  scumbags that want to take away all of our gun rights and then have the nerve to show up at a public range and act like all is well.
He did have a nice 30/30 but if he gets his way, it'll be tagged as a sniper rifle and banned.
"RANT OFF"
sorry but I needed to vent,
Base-Rigger
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:18:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Not every democrat or "liberal" believes the same things. Retard.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:18:44 PM EDT
[#3]
maybe it was his wife's car.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:21:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I know lots of union Demos that live for hunting.  A year can't go by without them cuming in their pants about that super-duper white tailed deer of death they get with bow, shotgun, rifle (bolt or lever only!) or muzzle loader.  

They vote D all the time and don't understand why hunting and "normal" guns are looked at as bad.  Its like shooting yourself in the foot every year when you vote.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:23:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Well,
If he's for gun rights, he needs to change parties. If my wife had that crap on the back of her car, I'd walk before I drove it. I would'nt want anyone seeing me get out of it.
Base-Rigger
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If this dude would've been there on the right day, I'm sure some of the locals would have probably stomped his dope smoking, maggot infested, good time rock and roll liberal butt.

Violence as a debating style will get your ass killed quick with gun folks, be they democratic or republican.  How'd you feel about a liberal saying he'd like to get a bunch of friends together and beat the shit out of you for your voting habits?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#7]
It's ironic he had a 30-30, as I recall a bill Kerry supported last year would have banned a large number of rifle calibers, including 30-30.   I only remember this because 30-30 it such an old round, but it still wound up on the list.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:33:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not saying that I believe in violence, especially for something as petty as that, but I do listen to a lot of the locals around there that are really into politics and I'm not too sure if they are like me.
However, if a bunch of liberals said that they were gonna kick my butt, I would'nt worry too awfull much. I carry a gun and they don't.
Base-Rigger
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:35:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:35:41 PM EDT
[#10]
It's assholes like you that make "Liberals" afraid of guns and gun owners. When your answer to seeing someone that doesn't fall into line with your politics taking an interest in shooting, and all you can think to do is to want to kick their ass, or call in the "Good Old Boys" from the gun club to beat that faggoty fag hippy volvo driver up for having a sticker on his car.

Gun ownership is NOT a right excusive to Conservatives ... It's an American right. If more Democrats were interested in guns and shooting then it would be much easier to push the GUN agenda. We [Gun Owners/Enthusiasts] should be encouraging Liberals that show an interest, not getting all uppity and trying to start a fight to drive them away.

I've taken plenty of liberal/Democratic friends shooting, and have even gotten one to change his position from "nobody should own assault weapons" to "Hmmm, that thing is pretty cool ... how much did you pay for that?"
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:39:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It's assholes like you that make "Liberals" afraid of guns and gun owners. When your answer to seeing someone that doesn't fall into line with your politics taking an interest in shooting, and all you can think to do is to want to kick their ass, or call in the "Good Old Boys" from the gun club to beat that faggoty fag hippy volvo driver up for having a sticker on his car.

Gun ownership is NOT a right excusive to Conservatives ... It's an American right. If more Democrats were interested in guns and shooting then it would be much easier to push the GUN agenda. We [Gun Owners/Enthusiasts] should be encouraging Liberals that show an interest, not getting all uppity and trying to start a fight to drive them away.

I've taken plenty of liberal/Democratic friends shooting, and have even gotten one to change his position from "nobody should own assault weapons" to "Hmmm, that thing is pretty cool ... how much did you pay for that?"

But the problem is your liberal friends will keep on voting for people who will take everyone's firearms away.  It will be done for the greater good.  It doesn't matter if they like shooting or not.  You need to step into reality there sport.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
After shooting at my local range for at least 3 years regularly, yesterday was a first for me. As I was making trips back and forth to my car all I could keep staring at was this ponytailed yuppy dude's Volvo with "Kerry/Edwards  and "Defend homeland security, vote democratic" stickers on the back.
I started to try and have a conversation with him but I don't think I could have done it without getting pissed. How dare he vote and support  scumbags that want to take away all of our gun rights and then have the nerve to show up at a public range and act like all is well.
He did have a nice 30/30 but if he gets his way, it'll be tagged as a sniper rifle and banned.
"RANT OFF"
Base-Rigger

So you are a liberal if  you smoke dope and listen to rock and roll?  Give me a break.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:41:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
But the problem is your liberal friends will keep on voting for people who will take everyone's firearms away.  It will be done for the greater good.  It doesn't matter if they like shooting or not.  You need to step into reality there sport.  

You gotta start somewhere ... sport.

Can't change an entire mindset overnight, but enhacing the image that gun-onwers are intolerant psychopaths that will pick a fight with you so they can get a chance to shoot you doesn't exactly HELP the cause either ... sport.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know lots of union Demos that live for hunting.  A year can't go by without them cuming in their pants about that super-duper white tailed deer of death they get with bow, shotgun, rifle (bolt or lever only!) or muzzle loader.  

They vote D all the time and don't understand why hunting and "normal" guns are looked at as bad.  Its like shooting yourself in the foot every year when you vote.  

Welcome to Arkansas We have dems run here on the basis of being gun loving.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
"RANT OFF"
Base-Rigger

white ignorant trash...   Go make yourself a mayonaise sandwich in your doublewide, hopefully a tornado will be by very soon.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Thats nearly as fucking retarded as me
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Where the fuck did all the liberals come from today?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#19]
nobody likes a grumpy gus

what i don't understand is all the conservative natured old folk i know that vote democratic- just the way it is i suppose.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:49:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can't change an entire mindset overnight, but enhacing the image that gun-onwers are intolerant psychopaths that will pick a fight with you so they can get a chance to shoot you doesn't exactly HELP the cause either ... sport.

Just because a liberal likes shooting, doesn't mean they won't continue voting for someone who will ban all firearms.  That's a pretty easy thing to understand.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:49:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Cool... there's not any better example of American democracy than beating the shit out of someone

because they don't hold the same ideaology as you.

- Kool-Aid (LCA ts1337)
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:51:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just because a liberal likes shooting, doesn't mean they won't continue voting for someone who will ban all firearms.  That's a pretty easy thing to understand.

WOULD YOU FUCKING PAY ATTENTION!!!
A liberal at the range shooting and taking an active interest in guns, is much better than a liberal sitting at home being afraid of guns ... Or is your dumbass answer to go screaming after everyone that doesn't have the same political views as you and going """ RAAAARRRR YOU CAN'T TOUCH GUNS< GUNS ARE ONLY FOR RETARDS LIKE ME RAAAARRRRR"

Fucking ... imbecile.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool... there's not any better example of American democracy than beating the shit out of someone

- Kool-Aid (LCA ts1337)

He didn't say he'd do it. Or that he even agreed with it.  Jesus lay off him people.  READ WHAT HE SAID.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:55:35 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I'm not saying that I believe in violence, especially for something as petty as that, but I do listen to a lot of the locals around there that are really into politics and I'm not too sure if they are like me.
However, if a bunch of liberals said that they were gonna kick my butt, I would'nt worry too awfull much. I carry a gun and they don't.
Base-Rigger

Uhhhh. Didn't you just say one had a 30-30? Do us all a favor and use a tire iron on them.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1,000,000. You nailed that one.

Edited to add: Oh, I just noticed you're in PA too!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:59:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Did you draw down on him? If you didn't, you're a tree-hugging pussy.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:02:34 PM EDT
[#27]
"oh man, he has a different opinion"
"let's be patriotic and stomp his ass.  if he objects to a patriotic stompin' he must be a turrrrist"
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:06:13 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOULD YOU FUCKING PAY ATTENTION!!!
A liberal at the range shooting and taking an active interest in guns, is much better than a liberal sitting at home being afraid of guns ... Or is your dumbass answer to go screaming after everyone that doesn't have the same political views as you and going """ RAAAARRRR YOU CAN'T TOUCH GUNS< GUNS ARE ONLY FOR RETARDS LIKE ME RAAAARRRRR"

Fucking ... imbecile.

I  love how people have to resort to personal attacks when faced with the fact that they have no idea what they are talking about.  You might want to seek profession help on that anger issue.  Can you even own firearms?

Edit:  A liberal at the range or one sitting at home will still vote to take your 2nd amendment rights away.  It's a fact.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:06:15 PM EDT
[#29]
WARNING: NEW HAMPSHIRE DU TROLL POSTING!!!

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

The ones in Congress do. They all want to take your guns - every last one of them, from the CARs to the muzzle loaders. A few of the more clever ones have fooled some people into thinking they don't want to ban their good old hunting rifles. Make sure any libs you see on the range realize that.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:07:44 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

white ignorant trash...   Go make yourself a mayonaise sandwich in your doublewide, hopefully a tornado will be by very soon.  

Nice.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:09:38 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice.

I got blasted pretty good by mr liberal's friend, but it just proves to me that I hit the target dead on.

Edit:  I think we can get one or two bans out of this thread.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:10:44 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
"RANT OFF"
Base-Rigger

That's it, bitch about dems who don't supporting the 2nd amendment, then when you meet one that does, whine, call him names, and masturbate to thoughts of beating him up.  You're a great advocate man.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:11:09 PM EDT
[#34]
did you tell him he was a troll?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Fucking ... imbecile.

Fucking ... communist.

cc
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:15:10 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Edit:  A liberal at the range or one sitting at home will still vote to take your 2nd amendment rights away.  It's a fact.

Right, because the world is that black and white  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:16:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:17:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

- Kool-Aid (LCA ts1337)

He didn't say he'd do it. Or that he even agreed with it.  Jesus lay off him people.  READ WHAT HE SAID.

Are you fucking dense? Let's examine the various parts of his post that would lead one to the

conclusion that he was insinuating that it would be "cool" to beat up a liberal. Notice that he said,

"right day". Now, if I didn't want a liberal to be physically harmed yet wanted to inform others that it

was possibly that on a certain day, with a certain crowd, he could be roughed up, I would use the

term "wrong day". Therefore, I can only presume that he meant, "If only there were a bunch of

ignorant fuckasses there to beat his liberal ass on that day..." Moreover, throughout the entire post

he takes an offensive tone toward the "liberal", i.e. as he explains how much the liberal aggravates him:

"How dare he vote and support scumbags that want to take away all of our gun rights and then have the nerve to show up at a public range and act like all is well."

Then, he ends the post with this icon "", which to me, conveys a sinister grin, as if he enjoyed

his ranting about this "liberal". You tried to play the Devil's Advocate, but it seems that you sucked

it up pretty bad.

- Kool-Aid (LCA ts1337)
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:17:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:19:21 PM EDT
[#40]
All I'm going to add is, you never know.

Two of my long haired, hippy art instructors in college were incognito gun collectors.

One was into the fun stuff and the other collected Hi-Powers and precision rifles.

Both had liberal viewpoints on most subjects, except gun control which they never mentioned because of job security issues.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:20:09 PM EDT
[#41]
back home alot of my buddies are into guns.  Last election they went for the whole mtv loves voters and bull like that trying to rope younger kids into voting dem.  I talked a bunch of them into voting republican even though some said g.w. is no more than a bubling idiot.  Democrates will have there way with us if we don't stop them.  they have a huge lot in the media and its bad to think that so many people just blindly buy into what ever tv tells them to do rather than growing some balls of there own.
end rant.

I take guys out shooting all the time.  I don't see a better way to get people to start liking guns then by getting some time behind the trigger.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:20:14 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, what planet are you from?  Liberals voting for republicans?  Monkeys will fly out of your butt long before that ever happens.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Two of my long haired, hippy art instructors in college were incognito gun collectors.

One was into the fun stuff and the other collected Hi-Powers and precision rifles.

Both had liberal viewpoints on most subjects, except gun control which they never mentioned because of job security issues.

And who did they vote for?  You'll only need one guess...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:22:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Damned hippies.  You shoulda kicked his ass.

(That's just my way of saying "In before the Pit!")
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I can't believe it's not their yet.  Actually, it's kinda been said that they want the pit back to what it is,  a place to air issues with another member, and that threads like this one should just get locked.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Which range?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:29:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't believe it's not their yet.  Actually, it's kinda been said that they want the pit back to what it is,  a place to air issues with another member, and that threads like this one should just get locked.

Threads like this should be ignored. Hey! I think I'll take my own advice.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:29:31 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They didn't vote. They didn't like the direction the Demo party was going and didn't agree with the Republicans on many social issues.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:31:26 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They didn't vote. They didn't like the direction the Demo party was going and didn't agree with the Republicans on many social issues.

So they were more hippy than liberal.  So they didn't care one way or another.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:41:45 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, what planet are you from?  Liberals voting for republicans?  Monkeys will fly out of your butt long before that ever happens.

News Flash:  Voting does not always mean voting for a party or even a person.  Sometimes people vote on things called referendums.  In these, sometimes liberals vote to protect gun rights.

News Flash: Even when voting for candidates, some Republicans are more anti-gun than some democratic candidates.

News Flash:  Millions of liberals in California voted for a Republican governator.  

News Flash:  The world is not black/white, good/evil despite what your master Bush has spoonfed your simple minds to believe.

Planet?  It's called earth.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top