Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2005 1:43:44 PM EDT
Looks like a media blackout for the last ten days.  Has anything been heard about whether they were executed, released, or what?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:47:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw on TV news today that a video was released online of one of them getting executed.

Don't know if its true or not.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope they will be fine but we know that wont happen, but I still have hope
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Have Allah's boys lost their lustre?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:56:33 PM EDT
[#4]
They kinda dropped off the radar screen didnt they?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#5]
The media wouldnt want to show the sheeple how in-human our enemy REALLY is
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, if they got killed then I just lost a dollar...

I was betting that those left-wing loonies were in cahoots with the terrorists who kidnapped them. (My have been anyway and they just fell for it though.)
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:17:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I saw on TV news today that a video was released online of one of them getting executed.

Don't know if its true or not.

The news stories I've seen mentioning the execution video of the man being shot from behind said there was no identification given, but that he was believed to be a security contractor.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:32:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted: The news stories I've seen mentioning the execution video of the man being shot from behind said there was no identification given, but that he was believed to be a security contractor.
The security contractor was kidnapped separately by another group, IIRC. The "christian peacemakers" are just a leftist anti-war bunch trying to hide under Christainity's umbrella, they got kidnapped by terrorists who were too dumb to figure out they were on the same side. I'm hoping they get their heads chopped off so they don't go back to their home countries like that commie reporter Sgrena.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#9]
As fight4yourrights said in the last thread, who cares?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:09:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Not sure where they are....  But I'm sure they still blame America.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:10:50 PM EDT
[#11]
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,179101,00.html

they killed the former Marine who was taken captive

eta: he was NOT one of the peace 'activists'.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted: The news stories I've seen mentioning the execution video of the man being shot from behind said there was no identification given, but that he was believed to be a security contractor.
The security contractor was kidnapped separately by another group, IIRC. The "christian peacemakers" are just a leftist anti-war bunch trying to hide under Christainity's umbrella, they got kidnapped by terrorists who were too dumb to figure out they were on the same side. I'm hoping they get their heads chopped off so they don't go back to their home countries like that commie reporter Sgrena.

Wow you sure do have a kind heart. You wish to see some one have their head cut off simply due to the fact they dont have the same belife as you? What life have these people taken? What fucking school bus have these people blown up? Wow just wow.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:58:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted: Wow you sure do have a kind heart. You wish to see some one have their head cut off simply due to the fact they dont have the same belife as you? What life have these people taken? What fucking school bus have these people blown up? Wow just wow.
Yes, I do. The best part is that they did it to themselves. I didn't make them believe in stupid anti-war crap, I didn't make them pretend to be Christians, I didn't put them on a plane to Iraq, and I didn't force to stay. Their presence in Iraq is putting the lives of our soldiers in danger because it's an added complication before they got kidnapped and now they might have to rescue their useless anti-war skins. Their presence in Iraq makes it more difficult for us to capture terrorists who blow up buses because those types of hippie freaks are always looking for dirt on our troops which pecks away at their effectiveness. So yeah, I hope they get beheaded! C'mon you dirty Muj terrorists, cut 'em off! Cut 'em off! What's wrong... did they find out that they captured western traitors who were on their side?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top