Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2005 11:11:31 AM EDT
I bought a domain name from this place, and set up mail forwarding so that all mail sent to

[email protected] gets forwarded to my gmail account.

Except enom's forwarding service doesn't work for shit.

At first I had it set up to forward mail to my roadrunner account, but then the messages stopped getting through.

I contacted their support  people and was told that roadrunner is probably blocking forwarded emails.

So I contacted roadrunners security folks who say that  that is not the case. No blocking goign on.

Enom couldn't figure it out.

So now I'm stuck with email from almost all of my contacts not getting through.

Emails from my bank and various other services I subscribe to are just dissapearing.

So I try to go log into all of those accoutns and change the email address on them. The problem  is that many of them require you to click on a confirm link that is sent to your old email account.

GAHHHH

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top