Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 7:31:34 PM EDT
Anyone know where to get a Semi 1919 for 1200 price range

I heard Ohio Rapid Fire sells them for this much but when I checked their web the are going for 2000+. Anyone  have any info on them about this?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#1]
cdnn

$999
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Allied Armament in Oregon(?). 1919a4.com is your friend. Allied's main man on that forum goes by the name "Irishman". I've heard alot more people satisfied with his products compared to Rapidfire.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:43:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh yea I built my own, here's my price break down....
Parts kit-$421 shipped
Semi trigger/sear $112 shipped
80%RSP and rivits-$165 shipped
internal machine work-$105 shipped both ways
90 degree countersink bit-$18.00 shipped
Duracoat-$30 shipped
Spade grips (optional)-$100 shipped

Total of $951 (if I did my math right) and that was to complete the gun AND put spade grips on it (although, I got a deal on my spades)

No FFL hassles and I had fun doing it. I decided to get the "engraved" plate, and spent the extra cash on it like a fool. You can barely read it. IMHO it was NOT worth the money.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 8:20:53 PM EDT
[#4]
do they use the M60 308 links?
which brand is a better quality?

Dont want to build one
just want one ready to go
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 8:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
do they use the M60 308 links?
which brand is a better quality?
are the parts easy to get?
Are the parts interchangable with real 1919s, just in case I need parts?

M60 links are a no-go. Or at least my buddy tried running them and they didn't work in his gun. Brand of what for better quality? They're all made of surplus parts. Parts are easy to get. They are all real 1919's that have been changed to semi auto. The main parts that will go bad/break interchange BUT they can be caliber specific.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top