Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 9:09:05 AM EDT
Reason unknown.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:11:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Hope he is okay.  Between the stress of his job and severe obesity I suspect he isn’t particularly healthy.  I hope he is back at home for Chanukah.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:48:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope the guy is okay, but he is getting up there in age.

Ardenner: BTW  Chanukah is considered only a minor holiday in the Jewish religion, the important holidays are Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur

Jewish Holidays
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:50:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Minor stroke, lost consciousness when he arrived at the hospital for a MRI.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:54:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Sharon Taken to Hospital

Sunday, December 18, 2005

JERUSALEM — Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was taken to a Jerusalem hospital Sunday after feeling ill while working in his office, two Israel television stations reported. One of the stations said he suffered a minor stroke and had lost consciousness.

Channel 2 TV said the roads around the hospital were closed before Sharon, 77, arrived in his official vehicle.

Channel 10 TV, quoting police officials it did not identify, said Sharon apparently lost consciousness. He was taken directly to the emergency room of the hospital, the media reports said. Officials in Sharon's office were not available for comment.

Channel 10 reported that Sharon regained consciousness shortly after arriving at the hospital and quoted unnamed hospital sources as saying that he apparently suffered a minor stroke.

Hospital spokeswoman Yael Bossem-Levy said Sharon was undergoing tests. She would not give additional details. She told Israel TV that as far as she knew, Sharon was conscious.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top