Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2005 10:23:47 PM EDT
I don't like to go out to clubs... A.) I can't drink and drive B.) People are idiots C.) I don't like people D.) Clubs are no fun sober E.) The same motherfuckers are there that were there 6-9yrs ago when I was doing the "club" thing.

Some observations and bitches....

-Motherfuckers who wear their cell phones like they are gunslingers about to fight Wyatt Erp. Dude ! You have a shitty cell phone, it is fucking huge, don't hang it from your giant oversized pants pocket and then strut around. I got hit by like two hundred a fiftey-seven cell phones... They were not even cool cell phones, they were like the free ones you got 9 years ago !

-Women, control your fucking purse. You don't need it, you're not paying for shit and I don't want to keep getting wacked with it.

-Fat chicks, you're fat... Don't wear mid-shirts. It's gross.  

-Dude, don't give me a dirty look when I am looking at your girlfriend/wife/slut when she is: A.)Dancing on a table/bar B.)Pulling up her shirt and exposing her bra C.)Smiling at me.... It's not my fault ! I am sitting in a chair with my own girl, I don't want yours.

-The place is crowded... I'm a "tough guy" and going to give dirty looks to you, "strut" tough, and bump into everyone. Dude ! You're an asshole, I'm trying to A.) Go piss B.) Leave C.) Get to a bar. I don't care about you, how tough you are, your fat/ugly girl, I just want out of the crowd.

-You/your parents can afford college... Get a fucking haircut.

-Yelling crazy shit... You're an idiot, stop drinking, go home, I don't think you are funny.

-Yes, I know you... No, this is not the same girl I was going out with last year, don't bring her up, now I have to answer questions. Yes, honey... She was good looking... NO !!! Not better looking than you, no way (lie).. The sex was awful (lie)... She was no fun (lie).

-The drunk motherfucker you don't know who wants to come up a fuck with you when you are in a real deep (read: I'm trying to get some freaky sex) conversation... FUCK OFF dude !

-The guy who dances, alone, in front of the band... You're not cool.

-The guy who keeps feeding his girl shots when she is already hammered (anal sex) and then she falls down... I am not helping her, I don't care.

-Finally, the asshole who is coming in at 1am and wants to start a fight with you (when you want nothing more than to go home and either A.) have sex or B.) sleep...)

The 300a in OR is looking mighty good.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:27:01 PM EDT
[#1]
So.... did you draw down?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:27:18 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:27:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Damned! I couldn't go out tonight- had to work
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:31:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh !!! End of the night rant... Waiting for morning. No hoooneeeey, I didn't have a good time. Your friends suck, you wouldn't shut up, you ran into ever parking meter on the way to the truck, and then you passed out when we get to my house. Thanks ! Really !

No, I can't carry a pistol into a bar/club which is probably a smart idea.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:32:15 PM EDT
[#5]
You forgot the guy who hates to go to clubs but goes anyway because he can't think of anything better to do.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:32:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Yea, made it out for about 45min and got paged (on call this weekends) at 115 ran home (about 1/4 mile) did some shit on the computer, fixed what was broke..  at 140.. too late to go back..   I f'n hate being on call        Didn't miss much though, most NE PA chics are stuck up anyway
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:34:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You forgot the guy who hates to go to clubs but goes anyway because he can't think of anything better to do.

THAT'S ME !!! I was hoping to get a little anal or maybe a finger on the prostate during head.... Buuuut, nooooooooo, she's passed out. What a waste of money.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:36:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT'S ME !!! I was hoping to get a little anal or maybe a finger on the prostate during head.... Buuuut, nooooooooo, she's passed out. What a waste of money.

I just wanted to quote you before you edited it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:37:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aww damn, that didn't come out right... Bastid !
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:40:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Screwed for life now.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:49:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Screwed for life now.

I think my dad had that written on my BC when I was born
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top