Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 5:59:16 PM EDT
anyone out there with an i-pod
i have about 150 CD's and i got the itch for a 30 gig video i-pod
i figure i can put on several good movies and all my CDs.

do you have an i-pod and what what do you think?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a 60GB model.  Got it just before the video ones came out.

Solid, reliable, works great.

I've got 8.5 days worth of tunes on mine plus about 12,000 digital camera images (use it as a backup for iPhoto on my PowerBook).
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a 2nd gen 20gig iPod, and a new 60gig video iPod.  Best Mp3 player out there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:11:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got the 30gb video iPod.  It's wonderful.  I did read today that the battery will only last 3 hours playing video.  I've not tried it.  Also, I don't have anything to convert exisitng video files into a format that this will play.  I know iMovie will do it.  I've also seen an aftermarket software package that will let you convert everything from windows media to DVD.

R.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top