Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 5:39:22 PM EDT
i got an ARMS #18 mount for the M1A $200.00.  they sell them for 175 on the net but i figured what the hell. i got the change am i want the mount.  

just want to know how valuable having it now and supporting your local gun show vendor is over getting the rock bottom price on the internet.    
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#1]
ahh.. th joy of playing with it before you buy is worth that 25 extra..

and sometimes you just want it NOW!   to use that afternoon
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#2]
If your not getting screwed I say go ahead and buy local.  You don't have to hassle with shipping and you have it immediately.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#3]
For the peace of mind knowing what you are going to get when you pay for it would seem to be worth the $25 buck to me.  Is that with or without shipping?  
A lot of gun show vendors  have the same-priced-item marked up to the price-plus-shipping from the internet as the out-the-door cost to you, which can be considerable when talking steel or ammo.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top