Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2005 3:53:24 PM EDT
at what point would you have killed the D.C. Dickweed?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:01:16 PM EDT
[#1]
actually I would have offed myself for believing that I could make a bullet perfect with a nail file
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:01:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Before the opening credits.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:08:45 PM EDT
[#3]
as soon as we walked into the Jungle
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
actually I would have offed myself for believing that I could make a bullet perfect with a nail file

He was just smoothing out the burrs on that match grade ammo.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:11:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I've heard that if they were out of match ammo and had to de link the 7.62 they sometimes had to scrape the burrs off.  But other than that, I agree.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:17:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've heard that if they were out of match ammo and had to de link the 7.62 they sometimes had to scrape the burrs off.  But other than that, I agree.

I've yet to come across issue ammo that had burrs that requred removal with a file
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've yet to come across issue ammo that had burrs that requred removal with a file

Man, haven't you learned.  And post that starts with "I've heard" is BS.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:45:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

DAMNIT!!!
That was my answer.
I would have also offed myself in Sniper 2
And in Sniper 3
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:47:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DAMNIT!!!
That was my answer.
And in Sniper 3

I like how he just picked up Sniper rifles in both of them and used them without doping em.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DAMNIT!!!
That was my answer.
And in Sniper 3

I like how he just picked up Sniper rifles in both of them and used them without doping em.

He's that good...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DAMNIT!!!
That was my answer.
And in Sniper 3

Currahee was going to respond to this post, but this is his wife...apparently he offed himself when he realized there was a Sniper 3
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:10:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DAMNIT!!!
That was my answer.
And in Sniper 3

Currahee was going to respond to this post, but this is his wife...apparently he offed himself when he realized there was a Sniper 3

It's on sale at Walmart for a buck ninety eight
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:16:42 PM EDT
[#13]
I would have offed the Gunny    after seeing his scope covers glisten in the sun across the field
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:19:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

DAMNIT!!!
That was my answer.
And in Sniper 3

Very little on the internet actually makes me laugh.
Amused, yes, but not enough to commit to more than a slight smile.
I have never laughed harder than I have laughed right there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:27:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Good topic.

I woulda took him out during the train ride just to show the locals that we mean business.

Scott
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Good topic.

I woulda took him out during the train ride just to show the locals that we mean business.

Scott

lol.  The train ride insertion was quite possible the dumbest thing in the movie.  That or screaming at each other in the Jungle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top