Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2005 2:16:27 PM EDT
I went to TWO funshows today. I'm still in shock from seeing all that firearm goodness!

I almost bought some soap....but decided on some beef jerky instead.....but I could have had a foot long folding knife or a rubber band firing rifle! I passed up the used jungle boots, too.

I do believe that I'm done with funshows other than knob creek. I have never heard so much bullshit in one day in my life.

"It's the only one like it left in the world!"

"This is a cheap as you'll ever see it!"

"I know the finish is worn off of it, but it's only been fired once!"

"All us Special Forces Guys carried 'em!"

"Twenty four dollars is a mighty fair price for a gen-u-ine colt 30 round mag! You won't find a better deal anywhere! Of course it's used."

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:18:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Another day in Funshow Hell  
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:25:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, no shortage of idiots at the fun shows.  Here's a the fun show story suppository (sic!)

The latest one I heard was how some guy loaded 40 S&W ammo into a 9mm Glock and the pistol managed to shoot them with a few jams
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top