Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2005 9:11:36 PM EDT
I can't believe what a good show this is. I caught half an episode (I think #8) and I was hooked. So I went back and watched the first 2 episodes as I have them all saved on I-Control, and man it is intense! It's basically about a guy who is an undercover agent who infiltrates an Al Queda sleeper cell in Los Angeles. In the second (i think) episode they kill one of the guys in the cell by burying him up to his neck in the desert, then stone him to death ... man I could barely watch that part, the fake rocks they threw at his head looked so real and he begged for his life. Anyway, it is an interesting and suspenseful show but obviously some of the surveillance stuff is kinda fake... Check it out if you havent, if you have chime-in on how you like it.

- rem
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:14:25 PM EDT
[#1]

didn't we do this thread yesterday and the day before?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Well shit I don't surf this site all day reading every damn thread... although i have tried once or twice in the past.

- rem
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:24:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, already up to episode #4!!! I better go home and check my DVR!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top