Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2005 2:06:47 PM EDT
What amazes me about the situation in Iraq is this; Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Ted Kennedy and all the other fucktard left wing fruitcakes have NO PLAN ON WHAT TO DO IN IRAQ!!!! All they do is carp, whine and take pot shots at Bush. Bush should call a press conference with Harry Reid and then proceed to ask Reid directly "WHAT IS YOUR PLAN FOR IRAQ SENATOR REID? For the last year you have bitched and complained, yet you and your party have not offered one sound idea PERIOD!!!"...."So shut the fuck up and let men do the job you spineless fucks can't"
Bush needs to take the goddamn gloves off with these wimps and call them to task!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to see them cower and then slither off like the worms they are.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:08:51 PM EDT
[#1]
The Republicans in the US House of Representatives did just that today.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:10:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Must not have caught that one today...I watched Fox at Lunch for about 20 minutes but no mention of this....What was said?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What amazes me about the situation in Iraq is this; Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Ted Kennedy and all the other fucktard left wing fruitcakes have NO PLAN ON WHAT TO DO IN IRAQ!!!! All they do is carp, whine and take pot shots at Bush. Bush should call a press conference with Harry Reid and then proceed to ask Reid directly "WHAT IS YOUR PLAN FOR IRAQ SENATOR REID? For the last year you have bitched and complained, yet you and your party have not offered one sound idea PERIOD!!!"...."So shut the fuck up and let men do the job you spineless fucks can't"
Bush needs to take the goddamn gloves off with these wimps and call them to task!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to see them cower and then slither off like the worms they are.

Actually the demoncraps do have a plan.  Their 'plan' is to simply cut and run.  They probably even want us to release sadam.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#4]
That's what differentiates our president from the lefty legislators. He's a gentleman w/ class and they aren't. He doesn't need to do the cheap shot things they do. He talks to the American people as one adult to another. The lefties speak (mostly lie) to us as though we're stupid and incapable of thinking. The contrast is night and day easily seen by most of us.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:16:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Must not have caught that one today...I watched Fox at Lunch for about 20 minutes but no mention of this....What was said?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=418637
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top