Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 2:05:21 PM EDT
My wifes sister-in-law sent us a large cookie tin with four bags of ENGLISH MUFFINS via UPS overnight as a Christmas present.

$30.00 plus overnight shipping for english muffins.

And the worst part is that there is a bag of cinnamon & raisin and cranberry citrus muffins.  

It's the thought that counts.....

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#1]
uhh you could send the cinnimon & rasin ones my way .
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:10:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn. That's pretty steep for some muffins.  Get them for like $0.89 per pack at the local grocery store here.  And have better tasting selections.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:12:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I love those things!!  If you don't want them send them to me.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#4]
That's the most beautiful gift I've ever seen.  

You are truly blessed.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:13:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I love those things!!  If you don't want them send them to me.

Sure, you pay for the overnight shipping to your house!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You are truly blessed.  

Me and the wife told EVERYONE not to buy us any gag/joke/junk/knick-nac Christmas gift this year since we sold about 14 years worth of the crap this summer and tossed the rest into the shitcan. We said they must serve a functional purpose, not wall decorations.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:19:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
We said they must serve a functional purpose, not wall decorations.

You put english muffins on walls?

And here all this time I was eating them as a breakfast food.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:20:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are truly blessed.  

Me and the wife told EVERYONE not to buy us any gag/joke/junk/knick-nac Christmas gift this year since we sold about 14 years worth of the crap this summer and tossed the rest into the shitcan. We said they must serve a functional purpose, not wall decorations.

Well, you can always take that cookie tin to the range and use it as a target.  

Oh, remember to post pics.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:58:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
My wifes sister-in-law sent us a large cookie tin with four bags of ENGLISH MUFFINS via UPS overnight as a Christmas present.

www2.wolfermans.com/images/large/4325_LG.JPG

And the worst part is that there is a bag of cinnamon & raisin and cranberry citrus muffins.  

Maybe she thought English muffins are hard to come by in Russia?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Stick 'em in the freezer and re-gift them back to her next year.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:02:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

www2.wolfermans.com/images/large/4325_LG.JPG

As others have said, re-gift... Heck, she probably re-gifted that to you :) (shows where you rate)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top