Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2005 11:25:33 AM EDT
Holy shit... I got a PS2 3 days ago (I think) and bought MGS2/3... I can't put the damn thing down, I've been going to work with the "Video Game Red Eye Lack of Sleep" look
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:31:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Google Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots for PS3, this game is the only reason I have a PS3 reserved. Also if online play interests you, there is going to be a new MGS:3 Released sometime in early 2006 that will have online play.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:31:58 PM EDT
[#2]
You better beleieve it!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:33:05 PM EDT
[#3]
cheesy but awesome games!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:36:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome games.  Metal Gear and Final Fantasy are the ONLY reasons to own any console made by Sony
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:39:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The FIRST Metal Gear Solid is the best.

MGS 2 went completely nuts in the last 20% of the game. I really like japanese culture, japanese art etc... but sometimes they just go bonkers and bounce off the wall with completely insane story ideas. Unfortunately, I never got to play MGS 3, sold the PS2 before it came out

MGS1 stuck with the nitty gritty, Jerry Bruckheimer action movie like feel that everyone loves. Hopefully, MGS4 will stick to the good stuff as well.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

MGS 2 went completely nuts in the last 20% of the game. I really like japanese culture, japanese art etc... but sometimes they just go bonkers and bounce off the wall with completely insane story ideas. Unfortunately, I never got to play MGS 3, sold the PS2 before it came out

MGS1 stuck with the nitty gritty, Jerry Bruckheimer action movie like feel that everyone loves. Hopefully, MGS4 will stick to the good stuff as well.

+1 Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2 were great games but towards the end they get fucking weird and stupid. They'd be so much better if they stayed at least somewhat grounded in REALITY.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2 were great games but towards the end they get fucking weird and stupid. They'd be so much better if they stayed at least somewhat grounded in REALITY.

If you want realistic, get Splinter Cell
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top