Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 8:33:05 AM EDT
Wal-Mart Santa arrested for exposing self to boy

Times Herald-Record staff

Newburgh - A Wal-Mart Santa Claus was arrested Monday for allegedly exposing himself to a 15-year-old boy and attempting to have the boy engage in oral sex with him at his home on Dec. 9, according to a City of Newburgh police press release.

Ransford George Perry, 57, of Newburgh, has acted as an advocate for numerous children around Newburgh through a business called the Association Against Biased Educators. He is also a promoter for "talented children," and a Santa Claus at the Wal-Mart on Route 300 in the Town of Newburgh, police said.

Perry was acting as an advocate for the youth and told the victim he had work for him to do at his home when the assault allegedly took place, police said.

Detectives searched Perry's residence, a U-Haul truck and a storage bin in Vails Gate during the investigation, according to police.

Perry was charged with endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor. Police are examining the possibility of further charges, police said.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:33:55 AM EDT
[#1]
"ho ho HOOOOO!"
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:41:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Another incomplete story meant to sway us into a "burn him at the stake" frenzy without hearing anything other than what the author wants you to read.......I will wait until I

"Read the full story in tomorrow's editions of the Times Herald-Record and recordonline.com"
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:17:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Little Boy ... Have you ever seen a Trouser Trout?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:26:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey Little Boy ... Have you ever seen a Trouser Trout snake?

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:28:27 AM EDT
[#5]
The headline's more than just a little misleading.  Kinda makes you think that old boy was doing the deed on Sam Walton's dime.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey little boy... I have a nice and sticky candy cane for you...
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:33:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Is that guy black? WTF? Everyone knows Santa was Asian.

And what Walmart has Santa? Not to mention, for WalMart I'd say that's less than what I'd expect from that joint.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:07:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Do Black people have Black Santa?   Serious question, I never noticed before.

I heard of Black Jesus, but Black Santa?  Anybody?  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Is that guy black? WTF? Everyone knows Santa was Asian.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:19:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Do Black people have Black Santa?   Serious question, I never noticed before.

I heard of Black Jesus, but Black Santa?  Anybody?  

I saw a black Santa yard decoration in WalMart just the other day... about 20 ft from the white one... Now they just need a woman one... Saint Nichole? Maybe a gender confused one?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top