Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2005 5:37:49 AM EDT
Has anyone else seen this show? I've watched the last couple of them, and it's a pretty amazing stuff what some of these people have survived through. Sorry if this topic is a dupe...
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:42:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw most of the one with the woman who survived a small plane crash and walked out of the mountains after three days. I didn't see the end, though. I don't really remember hearing about the original incident, which happened in 1976 or so, IIRC. She was in the back seat of a C172 or C182 that impacted terrain. The woman in the right front seat was apparently killed on impact, but the male pilot survived the initial crash. He died in his sleep the first night though.

The host, some kind of snowboarder or something, is a little annoying.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:46:22 AM EDT
[#2]
This series doesn't have a host that I know of, just a narrator and the survivors talking about their experiences.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:06:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Good show. but some of these  people end up in situations because their bains were in their asses to begin with.  not all of them I am sure,  but the two guys who were  kayaking, starting late in day near dark, one with little or no experience, etc.  just stupidity  put them in life threatening situation, and  luck that the one guy survived. you can pickup some hints on how to increase your chances of survival.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top