Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 5:19:36 AM EDT
Armstrong has to go to court in Italy due to allegations from another rider.  

"He was yelling, not working, because they (the others in the breakaway) were (angry) at him. That's what happened," Armstrong said. "He did not work at all. He was whining, like some Italians do ... 'Yah, yah, yah' ... all these things, and I'm like, 'Shut up and ride your bike. C'mon."'

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:20:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Armstrong has to go to court in Italy due to allegations from another rider.  

"He was yelling, not working, because they (the others in the breakaway) were (angry) at him. That's what happened," Armstrong said. "He did not work at all. He was whining, like some Italians do ... 'Yah, yah, yah' ... all these things, and I'm like, 'Shut up and ride your bike. C'mon."'

Elegant in its directness.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:40:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I darn near ran over him one day in Austin. He was climbing the hill on 2222 just east of 620...had a Subaru team car following him. As I passed the car, I was reading the stuff painted on it and almost hit Armstrong.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top