Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 8:41:15 PM EDT
My experience yesterday with the whole 'Merry Christmas' issue that seems to be on everyone's mind these days.

Called in two orders yesterday.  One to LL Bean and the other to Bass Pro Shops.  At the conclusion of each call, I wished the operator a Merry Christmas.

LL Bean's operator answered in kind.  Bass Pro's didn't.

First time I've called an order into LL Bean (all previous orders were online).  They have some really nice people up there.  Just makes me want to do business with them more and more.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:43:28 PM EDT
[#1]

LL Bean rocks.

If you buy your entire wardrobe from them, you'll never need to buy clothes again in your life.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm slowly going that route.  Well, from them and JC Penny.  These Stafford underwear are built like tanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top