Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 7:20:47 PM EDT
did you guys see what Randal did at the end of the Apprentice, totally screwed her out of a job.,...if I was her id slap him or somethin, he was so selfish....Trump should of put him in his place just then and hired Rebecca instead....this guy , I just cant believe he did it..

trump asked if Rebecca should be hired too (after Randal was picked)...he said no, because the name of the show it "The Apprentice" , meaning there is one...and trump is like well id of been easily convinced, shes really great, and he is like "there should only be one shining star".....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:30:52 PM EDT
[#1]
He was right.  He won and it is The Apprentice.

But just like when Rebecca didn't know who her boss was in the last job (the charity and not Yahoo), Randall forgot who his boss was.

His boss just became Trump.  And Trump threw him a softball.  Randall knew the stats.  This was the first Apprentice where 4 were fired at a time.  Yet he basically shoved it up Trumps ass on live TV.

If I were Trump I'd have fired Randall on the spot and hired Rebecca.  That was a serious breach of loyalty on Randall's part.

Corey

PS  I can't believe that I actually followed one of these worthless reality TV shows.  Shit, I never watch TV, so I don't know how I followed this for the past month....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:32:48 PM EDT
[#2]
what he did was not honorable or nice at all..all that Randal made himself up to be, was destroyed when he did that..Trump should of fired his ass and given her the job on the spot, on live TV...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:43:44 PM EDT
[#3]

I choose my Thread as the only winner!!!!

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Intergrity of his decision.

Randal had just argued that he was superior in every way to Rebecca.  He made the case for why he should get the job.

He stood by what he had been saying for a half hour.  To waffle when presented with an alternative to making a TOUGH decision would have shown weakness of his convictions.  Randal did the right thing.

However, Trump should have made the decision, on his own, to hire her to manage the tower construction.  She seemed a fitting candidate.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:49:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I've only been able to watch one or two episodes this season; could someone give me the short version of what happened?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#6]
If Trump thinks that highly of her, he will offer her another job....and if she is that good....some other fortune 500 company will pick her up.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:59:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If Trump thinks that highly of her, he will offer her another job....and if she is that good....some other fortune 500 company will pick her up.

Trump has in the past done that...given the other person a job after its all done and over with..im sure he will, he is a fair and good guy...and shes a great choice.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#8]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=418636
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top