Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 3:48:07 PM EDT
I've tried googling it, and found one link to stormfront, which I won't even bother clicking on, and another regarding women's grooming, (which I did click on) but still have no answer.

So-  was it a common fashion, and people stopped it after Hitler became associated with it, or was it a Hitler oddity?

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#1]
are you talking about when you stick your finger in her pooper and wipe it on her upper lip???
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Ed, are you bored?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:54:44 PM EDT
[#3]
From what I understand, it was popular pre-Hitler.  It was also common practice to do the "Seig Heil" salute while pledging allegience to the flag in the pre-Nazi days.  

R
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ed, are you bored?

Actually I was watching the Simpsons, and they had a clip of Rin Tin Tin biting Hitler's butt, so it came to mind.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:56:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
are you talking about when you stick your finger in her pooper and wipe it on her upper lip???

That look would be the "Dirty Sanchez".

\
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
From what I understand, it was popular pre-Hitler.  It was also common practice to do the "Seig Heil" salute while pledging allegience to the flag in the pre-Nazi days.  

R

I heard that salute was also popular 2000 years ago in Italy...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#7]
was popular...  Shit, try still IS popular.  Take a look at the American military standards, if you want to have a mustache while in the service, you WILL look like Hitler.  I have no idea why our military doesn't relax that standard a little.  

~Dg84
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:09:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

R

I know it's real popular with chicks these days if you catch my drift!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:09:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
was popular...  Shit, try still IS popular.  Take a look at the American military standards, if you want to have a mustache while in the service Army or Marine Corps, you WILL look like Hitler.  I have no idea why our military doesn't relax that standard a little.  

~Dg84

Fixed it for you.

Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard grooming standards allow normal looking mustaches.  I wore one through most of my six years in the Nav and I did not have to have that retarded Army-looking 'stache.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:11:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes, it was the thing back in the day.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

R

I know it's real popular with chicks these days if you catch my drift!!!

That's one way to get a Seig Heil salute out of you, and they say Nazism is dead.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:14:55 PM EDT
[#12]
It is properly called the Toothbrush moustache.

Yes it was somewhat popular.  Especially with comedians.  Probably because long mustaches were almost a military emblem of rank.

Charlie Chaplin is probably the 2nd most famous man to wear it.

Oliver Hardy

Charlie Chaplin
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
was popular...  Shit, try still IS popular.  Take a look at the American military standards, if you want to have a mustache while in the service Army or Marine Corps, you WILL look like Hitler.  I have no idea why our military doesn't relax that standard a little.  

~Dg84

Fixed it for you.

Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard grooming standards allow normal looking mustaches.  I wore one through most of my six years in the Nav and I did not have to have that retarded Army-looking 'stache.

The Air Force likes the Hitler standards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top