Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 2:47:06 PM EDT
Went up do an x-ray on one of our floors - the SAME floor we have all the children and teens on.  After I get done, I notice two sherrif's deputies, armed, sitting outside a room.  I ask the nurse, and she says it is a known pedophile (from a local prison) who is here.  I walked up to the deputies and started talking guns (one had a Glock 20, one had a Ruger P95 - they have to buy their own) but the whole time I was talking to them they were on high alert, like I was there to assault the pedophile.  I wish I was there to do an Xray on him - I wouldn't have been gentle.  Grrrrrrrrr.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:48:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Is there some way you can, sort of "accidentally" give the dude a radical overexposure of X-rays to the genitals so he can't reproduce?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Pillow snuff
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:51:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is there some way you can, sort of "accidentally" give the dude a radical overexposure of X-rays to the genitals so he can't reproduce?

That's what the nurse suggested.  Maybe I can "accidentally" order some radiation therapy for him - to his nads.

What just gets me is that HE IS ON THE SAME FLOOR AS THE CHILDREN!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:51:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Deputy #1: "All set Doc?"

You: "No, I'm afraid we lost him"

Deputy #2: "He's DEAD?"

Deputy #1: "But he was just here to have his foot X-ray'd!"

You: "Yeah, these are the ones you hate to lose...it never get's any easier" <strolls away whistling>
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You: "Yeah, these are the ones you hate to lose...it never get's any easier" <strolls away whistling>

ROFL!  I thought about trying to play "Duck Season, Rabbit Season" with the cops over their guns, trying to get them into an argument over which one was better.  Then I would have stepped in and solved the question by shooting the pedophile with each gun to see which was better.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:55:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I wonder if that would just make it so he cannot reproduce or effectivelly castrate him.  Do they still work after radiation, produce testosterone?  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:00:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what the nurse suggested.  Maybe I can "accidentally" order some radiation therapy for him - to his nads.

What just gets me is that HE IS ON THE SAME FLOOR AS THE CHILDREN!

That`s the plan! The minute he even moves in the direction of the kiddies: BLAM!BLAM! BLAM! They are on high alert because each one wants to shoot him first!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Bwahahahahahahahahah!

That is a riot!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:03:25 PM EDT
[#9]
you'd be amazed how many of those people live near you.  there's a website fot texas residents to type in their zip code and see how many sex offenders live near them.  i had 6 of those sick fucks living near me at my old house.  i haven't checked my new place yet.

ETA:  here y'all go.  i'm about to check my new zip code

records.txdps.state.tx.us/soSearch/soSearch.cfm

ETA#2:  i have 11 of those monsters living near me  and over 20 alias records(whatever that means?).
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#10]
A woman was speeding through a nearby suburb and she was snagged by the local LEOs.  She had multiple warrants and had a license that was suspended 5 times.  Dont ask how they can suspend something that has been suspended already.

But any way she is pregnant and she tells the officer that she is in labor and thats why she was speeding and she cant go to jail.  So they bring her to Labor and Delivery.  She is not in labor as and was only about 28 weeks pregnant.  So she is in a room and the officer is sitting a chair at the door.  

The resident goes into the room to evaluate her and she had climbed out the window in her hospital gown and was seen getting into a car.

The LEO flips out and sprints to the nearest door.  But she is long gone.

Turns out she had called from her room to someone and told them to come to the back of the hospital.  She climbed out with all the monitors still on her.

The LEO was just skaking his head and trying to forumlate a story to tell his shift supervisor.

Those monitors were expensive too!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#11]
The UK may seem like a "don't give a fuck" crowd

but there's a reason that paedophile information is not given out to the UK general public.

Vigilantie's have seen off a fair few UK paedo's and unfortunatly made a few mistakes on the way

therefore

This info is not made available to the UK general public.
I've visited many US based sites for certain cities and have been able to acces a database of known paedophiles in a know area with thier record and location. This was strange to me as you can imagine.

Suspected/convicted paedophiles should never be released  IMHO

Taffy

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:12:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Taffy

they should have never raped children.  if someone wants to hunt down a child molestor, then more power to them.  if it was up to me, those people would be executed...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#13]
71 in my county 44 in my town  I am glad I do not have kids.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
A woman was speeding through a nearby suburb and she was snagged by the local LEOs.  She had multiple warrants and had a license that was suspended 5 times.  Dont ask how they can suspend something that has been suspended already.

But any way she is pregnant and she tells the officer that she is in labor and thats why she was speeding and she cant go to jail.  So they bring her to Labor and Delivery.  She is not in labor as and was only about 28 weeks pregnant.  So she is in a room and the officer is sitting a chair at the door.  

The resident goes into the room to evaluate her and she had climbed out the window in her hospital gown and was seen getting into a car.

The LEO flips out and sprints to the nearest door.  But she is long gone.

Turns out she had called from her room to someone and told them to come to the back of the hospital.  She climbed out with all the monitors still on her.

The LEO was just skaking his head and trying to forumlate a story to tell his shift supervisor.

Those monitors were expensive too!

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:16:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The UK may seem like a "don't give a fuck" crowd

but there's a reason that paedophile information is not given out to the UK general public.

Vigilantie's have seen off a fair few UK paedo's and unfortunatly made a few mistakes on the way

therefore

This info is not made available to the UK general public.
I've visited many US based sites for certain cities and have been able to acces a database of known paedophiles in a know area with thier record and location. This was strange to me as you can imagine.

Taffy

Don't you have laws against vigilantes?  I think a ban in vigilantes is in order if you don't, that will solve the problem.....

GW2112 - Have you practiced throwing used hypodermics like you would a knife?  You oughta.  Think of the possibilities....  Make it something fun, like a nasty strep infection, or leprosy.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:20:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
you'd be amazed how many of those people live near you.  there's a website fot texas residents to type in their zip code and see how many sex offenders live near them.  i had 6 of those sick fucks living near me at my old house.  i haven't checked my new place yet.

ETA:  here y'all go.  i'm about to check my new zip code

records.txdps.state.tx.us/soSearch/soSearch.cfm

ETA#2:  i have 11 of those monsters living near me  and over 20 alias records(whatever that means?).

I did a crude neighborhood map with each known sex offender from our state's database, and gave it to our neighbors, good friends of ours with two little girls.

It scared them, but they were glad to know where the offenders lived.  One was only two houses away on  a nearby street.

I also matched up some faces from the database to people who woudl loiter in the library when I worked there.  We made sure to keep walking around where they were so that they would not have any private opportunities with anyone.  Would you believe that the children's librarians hadn't seen that database before?

On the one hand, I believe that once the formal prison sentence and/or release conditions are over, the punishment is finished and that's that.  On the other hand, I know too many people who have been abused, assaulted, or raped, and I'm glad the resource is available to keep an eye on the released convicts.

Jim
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#17]
On a lighter note, I did an xray later on a woman who was just out of gastric bypass surgery.  The xray was for placement of a . . . . . . . wait for it . . . . .

FEEDING TUBE!

ROFL!  I about bust a gut on that one.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#18]
FYI most of those guys are on some sort of supervised release.  One of the typical conditions of release is no alcohol and no contact with minors - which includes liotering where minors would gather.  

So, if your local chimo is loitering around the playground, or seen drinking a beer on his front porch, give his supervisory agent a call, and he'll be on his way back to prison.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top