Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 1:10:27 PM EDT
I regret to say, our DVD Rewinders have sold completely out.  The shelves are empty at College Station and Norman, OK.  Aggies were completely amazed that they could watch a DVD, remove it, put it in the rewinder, and ---immediately-- watch the movie again.

However, I --do-- have some other items that cater to the Aggie and Okie crowd.

(1) I have two cases of ink-pens that are guaranteed to not mispell words.  These are very effective, and we know how you guys will -really- appreciate them.  I also have some pens that help you write -big- words, but they are somewhat more expensive.

(2) I recently went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.  I took about a hundred cigar boxes with me.  Using some helpers, we have managed to capture boxes of Mexican Sunshine (by opening the boxes outside and closing them very rapidly).  Now, in the depth of winter, you too can experience the wonders of Mexico in the privacy of your own home, by simply opening a box!

(3) We know how you guys like beans, etc.  I have several room de-farters left.  These are made using the reverse principles of the whoopie cushion (Aggie Scientists have spent several years trying to figure out how they work - guess what?  Our team already has, and has managed to use its principles to benefit mankind)

So, please send us your orders.  For every order, we will send you a free box of crayons and other shiny objects.  We know how much you guys like shiny objects!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:12:17 PM EDT
[#1]
HAHAHAHAHA I hate Tx Tech more though, mainly because when my team played them IN the Spring....I always got in a fight with one guy, thank god he graduated when I was a sophmore....LUBBOCK SUCKS, so does Norman....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I regret to say, our DVD Rewinders have sold completely out.  The shelves are empty at College Station and Norman, OK.  Aggies were completely amazed that they could watch a DVD, remove it, put it in the rewinder, and ---immediately-- watch the movie again.

However, I --do-- have some other items that cater to the Aggie and Okie crowd.

(1) I have two cases of ink-pens that are guaranteed to not mispell words.  These are very effective, and we know how you guys will -really- appreciate them.  I also have some pens that help you write -big- words, but they are somewhat more expensive.

(2) I recently went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.  I took about a hundred cigar boxes with me.  Using some helpers, we have managed to capture boxes of Mexican Sunshine (by opening the boxes outside and closing them very rapidly).  Now, in the depth of winter, you too can experience the wonders of Mexico in the privacy of your own home, by simply opening a box!

(3) We know how you guys like beans, etc.  I have several room de-farters left.  These are made using the reverse principles of the whoopie cushion (Aggie Scientists have spent several years trying to figure out how they work - guess what?  Our team already has, and has managed to use its principles to benefit mankind)

So, please send us your orders.  For every order, we will send you a free box of crayons and other shiny objects.  We know how much you guys like shiny objects!

misspell

Hicks.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 1:47:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I had to fire my Aggie secretary, she kept putting whiteout on the computer screen --- sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top