Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 8:26:18 AM EDT
It's about  9pm and your getting ready to lay it down for the night and a news flash comes over the tv and radios. China is invading the US. Multiple aircarft are flying over the US and Chinese paratrooper are decending and taking no prisoners. The US military is deployed to the middle east and those that are left are gathering for an offensive but It will be days maybe weeks before they can get to your town. Your neighbor an AFCOM member is calling you,  Stanley whose 11 houses down called him and the Chinese are on your street and coming. What happens next?  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:27:17 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It's about  9pm and your getting ready to lay it down for the night and a news flash comes over the tv and radios. China is invading the US. Multiple aircarft are flying over the US and Chinese paratrooper are decending and taking no prisoners. The US military is deployed to the middle east and those that are left are gathering for an offensive but It will be days maybe weeks before they can get to your town. Your neighbor an AFCOM member is calling you,  Stanley whose 11 houses down called him and the Chinese are on your street and coming. What happens next?  

Next, I wake up from my nap on the couch and go to bed so I can continue my dream...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:28:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm with Rikwriter. It is going to be either my best dream ever or the worst damned sweat drenched nightmare in my sleeping history.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:29:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm chinese. blend in just enough to pick up an AK (or whatever the hell they issue), then head for the hills.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:30:21 AM EDT
[#4]
keep honking, I'm re-loading?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I wish that I didn't laugh at the thought of the 'tactical wheelbarrow'.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:31:05 AM EDT
[#6]
WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#7]
No offense ment  to > Mall-ninja or any others Chinese
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:35:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Unlock the safe, grad the two AR's the two mag pouches I got loaded with 480 rounds 55 grain FMJ I got "just in case".   Step out the back door to take a look.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:43:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm chinese. blend in just enough to pick up an AK (or whatever the hell they issue), then head for the hills.

I thought Ninjas were Japanese?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:46:25 AM EDT
[#10]

I like the space alien hypothetical invasion scenarios better, because they are more realistic.

I guess if I was the typical keyboard commando, I'd start masturbating furiously, because my fantasy finally came true.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:47:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Run to the store for lipton hot tea blend and assorted egg rolls???

Maybe pressure cook a shit load of rice and low-mein.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Paratroopers? I can't believe nobody's said "Crack a beer and shoot some skeet..."

Arfcom, you've disappointed me!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#13]
[beavis and butthead] dun duh duh dun duh duh dun duh duh dun![/beavis and butthead]

Gear up, warn the neighbors and start fighting.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:07:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#15]
I would piss my self because all of those anti chicom haters on arfcom were right and I should NOT have bought those TWO flashlights at Costco for $10.00

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:42:51 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I like the space alien hypothetical invasion scenarios better, because they are more realistic.

I guess if I was the typical keyboard commando, I'd start masturbating furiously, because my fantasy finally came true.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top