Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2001 7:56:19 AM EDT
Maybe I didn`t say what I wanted quite correctly, and I feel that some of your anger is possibly misplaced.........most importantly...I sincerely apologize for ANY insults, and you are correct about my misuse of the english language.........
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 8:16:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Maybe I didn`t say what I wanted quite correctly, and I feel that some of your anger is possibly misplaced.........most importantly...I sincerely apologize for ANY insults, and you are correct about my misuse of the english language.........
View Quote

any anger i felt was directed at myself for even responding to your post in the first place.  i knew it wasn't on topic and i foolishly followed that path anyway.

and then internet problem prevented me from righting the wrong at that most critical time. [:(!]

i told you that you misused the english language?  man, i don't remember that.  and if i did, it's now my turn to apologize.  talk about getting off topic.  

no harm, no foul.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 8:34:32 AM EDT
[#2]
i've just read the other thread.  almost wish i hadn't already said things were okay.  those were some harsh and undeserved comments.  but, you're probably a lot like me in that you need about 10-12 hours to cool down and respond rationally.  that's cool.

apology still accepted.  [:)]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 9:29:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you.....it is a stupid (I guess) thing I have with women in general....(and any comments from anyone that does`nt know me are already ignored ) that comes out at times but not fair to catagorize.....which is how I sort of felt by your thread.....a serious miscommunication....at least on my end....and I REALLY am sorry.....NOT RIGHT to be so nasty...and I rarely am....(it`s that full moon again!)..........being happily married a long time, then finding out how rotten the world can be, does strange things to your emotional state....even a fairly strong person such as myself....one more last time....sorry..................[:)]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 9:48:15 AM EDT
[#4]
don't worry about it.  we all screw up now and again.  that makes us human.  what makes us good is knowing we screwed up and trying not to do it again and not making excuses when it happens.

anyhow, i felt perfectly comfortable shooting' off at the mouth at you.  by your standards, i was way more than qualified to talk.  not only have i changed a truck tire on the side of the interstate (I65 between columbus and indianapolis, right rear tire BLOWN to bits) but i've also swapped out the heads, manifold, and water pump on a 5.0.  so not only am i qualified, but you actually have to listen to me.  [:)]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 9:58:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow.....loves black rifles and working on engines?  That's it.  I'm dumping my wife and chasing after AR Lady.....!
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
don't worry about it.  we all screw up now and again.  that makes us human.  what makes us good is knowing we screwed up and trying not to do it again and not making excuses when it happens.

anyhow, i felt perfectly comfortable shooting' off at the mouth at you.  by your standards, i was way more than qualified to talk.  not only have i changed a truck tire on the side of the interstate (I65 between columbus and indianapolis, right rear tire BLOWN to bits) but i've also swapped out the heads, manifold, and water pump on a 5.0.  so not only am i qualified, but you actually have to listen to me.  [:)]
View Quote
                                      KOOL!!!!!...........[smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top