Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 5:38:33 AM EDT
I get up and check 1. Fox....the Iraqi elections went well, one early explosion and then nothing. Man on the scene in Tshirt giving relaxed report.
                               2. MSNBC...elections went well, and they discussed it some. Man on the
                                   scene in t-shirt, relaxed...
                                3. CNN opens with a clip of reporter in flack jacket and helmet reporting  while an explosion goes off  and he climbs behind an armored door then they cut to present. He still has all gear still on and gives report I couldn't listen to.

I'm not suprised, I just thought it was entertaining.....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:40:32 AM EDT
[#1]
What is up with CNN , you almost have to figure they get calls in from headquarters "make it look as bad as can be".  It blows my mind
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:51:45 AM EDT
[#2]
CBS radio on the way in to work was much the same ...

And then quoting (hell I can't remember the libs name) that said if the people got out and voted then they had a better than 50% chance of the country succeeding ... but if they did not get out and vote .. less than a 50% chance ...  yup... the damn glass is the wrong size....

Ted...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top