Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2005 11:39:52 PM EDT
Get a "I wanna cancel" call tonight.

Well Im not giving them anymore of thier $10 a month off discount, they had it for 6 months and someone gave them 2 more, Im not giving out a damn cent to them.

They then bitch for 10 mins about the infomericals selling Ginsu knives and stuff, same rant repeated atleast 3 times.  They then want to cancel because all we have on at 1am is infomericals, they are going to go with another carrier who doesnt have them.  I gave them the bad news that "we broadcast the feed the network sends us"  Well they still claim its diffrent on other providers, then change thier mind and dont want to cancel.  

Reminds me of the person I knew who would only see movies in the theatre at night at the higher price since the matinee since the matinee isnt the same movie.

I hate Pinellas county FL
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:42:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to work for Cox Communications doing what your doing. Yes, some people are just plan stupid.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:44:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I used to work for Cox Communications doing what your doing. Yes, some people are just plan stupid.

Local office in Tyler?

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:46:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Local office in Tyler?

Call center yes. There selling now. Hehehehe

Only really good thing about the job, was all the goofing off we did, the weight room and the pool table and ping-pong table in the lunch room.... I was late many-o-times cause of that damn pool table.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:47:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Local office in Tyler?

Call center yes. There selling now. Hehehehe

Callenter where I used to work did mostly MAC calls, had all markets at some time or another, NOVA being the worst.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:51:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Callenter where I used to work did mostly MAC calls, had all markets at some time or another, NOVA being the worst.

MAC!! HA!!! Louisiana people were the damn worst. Bastards....

Who did you work for? I cant recall the name of the people that used to help us. Well I wouldnt say help, as most of them were morons worse than our customers.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:54:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MAC!! HA!!! Louisiana people were the damn worst. Bastards....

Who did you work for? I cant recall the name of the people that used to help us. Well I wouldnt say help, as most of them were morons worse than our customers.

Worked for Sitel.

I had to deal with Louisiana even New Orleans markets.  NOVA was the worst since you got alot of people who didnt speak the English and others with lots of money who are just assholes.  One guy had close to 40 dig boxes in his house.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:56:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Worked for Sitel.

I had to deal with Louisiana even New Orleans markets.  NOVA was the worst since you got alot of people who didnt speak the English and others with lots of money who are just assholes.  One guy had close to 40 dig boxes in his house.

YEAH SITEL!!!! No offense to you, but Sitel was full of fucking morons when I worked for CC that needed to do us all a favor and put one between there eyes.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:57:41 PM EDT
[#8]
So your the kind of guy I talk to when I have problems with my cable service? Jesus F'n Christ, no wonder the cable co. is F'd up.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:59:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Worked for Sitel.

YEAH SITEL!!!! No offense to you, but Sitel was full of fucking morons when I worked for CC that needed to do us all a favor and put one between there eyes.

That place ran off most the good people they had in 2001, by this year they were down to maybe a dozen people who knew anything, the others were really bad.  The trainer for Cox didnt know what the difference between a Kilobit and Kilobyte was.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:01:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
So your the kind of guy I talk to when I have problems with my cable service? Jesus F'n Christ, no wonder the cable co. is F'd up.

?????

Umm, I did my job and I did it good. I fixed issues that people had. Its not the peopel in the centers that break your shit. 9 out of 10 times its the customers who broke something and dont admit it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:01:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The trainer for Cox didnt know what the difference between a Kilobit and Kilobyte was.

Sounds like one of the trainers we had.

I had to freaking show them how to hook HD recivers up when we started getting them. Was sad really.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:04:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The trainer for Cox didnt know what the difference between a Kilobit and Kilobyte was.

I had to freaking show them how to hook HD recivers up when we started getting them. Was sad really.

I never seen any of the equipment while working for them.  Try loading the pdf files for remote manuals on those P3 450s
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:14:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never seen any of the equipment while working for them.  Try loading the pdf files for remote manuals on those P3 450s

We had actuall manuals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top