Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2005 9:25:03 PM EDT
I was 15 and asleep it was about 3am. Next thing I know I hear a loud cracking sound. It was the front door and police coming into our house. Apparently I had stolen a car and ran into the house after running out of the car a few houses down. I was in my undies and didn't have a clue what the hell they where going on about, also one officer made a comment he knew I was out smoking pot and joy riding with some friends and saw me driving the car.

Well any how thank fully they caught the guys who had stolen the car ( Hiding in some bushes down the street). Turns out it was 3 "Hispanic" males. And they were very "Hispanic" Im a rather white guy not one to be seen as ethic. Any how I guess the cop who had seen me driving had never even seen the guy driving. He had joined the party after the suspects had ran.

Well after running around my mother finally was able to get the door fixed by the city.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:26:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I was half expecting this to turn into some sort of gay cop orgy fetish story
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was half hoping for this to turn into some sort of gay cop orgy fetish story

me too!

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#3]
ewwww
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:58:25 PM EDT
[#4]
take it you didn't draw down and your dog was not harmed.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:53:46 AM EDT
[#5]
wow, you survived a no knock raid !
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:02:22 AM EDT
[#6]
This begs the question, are you full of crap or telling the truth? Next question, why did you not answer the sound of your door cracking with 55gr FMJ or at least some harsh words?

ETA: I just re-read and noticed you were 15. Sorry.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:34:50 AM EDT
[#7]
You mean the Cops made a mistake??? Impossible!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:36:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This begs the question, are you full of crap or telling the truth? Next question, why did you not answer the sound of your door cracking with 55gr FMJ or at least some harsh words?

ETA: I just re-read and noticed you were 15. Sorry.

I guess if in pursuit they can do whats needed to catch the suspect. So if a cop kicks in your door while in pursuit they are in the right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top