Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 9:23:01 PM EDT

Tis the season...  

www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051214/NEWS01/112140123

Eliot man arrested in Dover shopping cart rage incident

DOVER — A man from Eliot, Maine, was arrested Tuesday night after he allegedly rammed a shopping cart into the side of one car and threw it onto the roof of another in the Hannaford parking lot.

Gregory M. Croteau, 21, of 49 Imperial Marshwood Estates, Eliot, Maine, was arrested and charged with one count of disorderly conduct and one count of resisting arrest following the incident. He was held overnight and will be in court today.

Dover police received a call from an employee of the Hannaford shopping market at 833 Central Ave., to report an extremely disorderly man in the parking lot. Croteau allegedly rammed a shopping cart into a parked a vehicle, became extremely agitated, and proceeded to pick up and hurl the shopping cart onto the hood of another parked vehicle.

When police arrived, Croteau fled the scene on foot and was arrested in the parking lot of Wentworth-Douglass Hospital.

The two vehicles left the scene before police arrived, so officials are currently unaware of who owns the vehicles or how much damage was caused. Police expect to field calls sometime this week reporting the damage.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#1]
10 bucks says that he got to his car and had a huge ass scratch from a shopping cart on it.  Either that, or he is just fucked in the head.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:37:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Then a janitor cut the top off his jeep.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:37:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I knocked some arrogant bitch on her ass the other day in Target after she tried to push my handicapped sister out of her way with a shopping basket.

They should ban those damn things.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:39:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
10 bucks says that he got to his car jeep and had a huge ass scratch from a shopping cart on it some had cut the top in several places.  Either that, or he is just fucked in the head.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:44:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Holy shit, I live in Dover.

Was born and raised in this fine city.

I shop at said Hannaford.

No I do not know that dude.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top