Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 7:33:44 PM EDT
Anyone have it and are they any good?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:41:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I used some for work pants  and used the tops for light jackets when hiking. I worked in engine rebuilding and clothes get ruined pretty fast, so for a couple of bucks a pair they worked out well.

Some maybe more worn than others just make sure you get the less worn ones.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:43:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I like them the size varies alot, Medium pants goes from falling off my ass like Im a gangbanger to soo that that if I can button them Im not getting blood below my waist.

I like the shirts
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:54:09 PM EDT
[#3]
He's talking about Flectar Gortex rain gear, not Flectar BDU's.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:05:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a set and I love them.  I did not get them from SG, but they appear to be exactly the same.  The only problem I have had was one of the leg zippers malfunctioned.  But overall, I would recommend them for the cost.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:20:49 AM EDT
[#5]
just be ready to send them back if they're not what you want. sportsman's guide's sizing and condition evaluations are done by mentally challenged dwarves...BLIND mentally challenged dwarves...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top