Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2001 6:40:12 AM EDT
I ordered a Surefire 6P from Impact Guns two weeks ago. next day I received a conformation on my order. waited one week and no package. So I write, because they do not list a phone# on their site, and I hear nothing. I write again and forward my conformation letter with it asking where my order is. No reply after two weeks. Did they go out of business or do they just have very bad customer service????

Chris
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:58:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I can do a 4.75" five shot group with my campbell-hausfield. [;D]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:21:10 AM EDT
[#2]
had a similar experience with them. still waiting for my 'backordered' reflex.
try e-mailing[url][email protected][/url]
'sales' didn't respond to me either, but rob in shipping seems to answer his e-mail.

had good service from them the first time, hope they get their act together. few things make e-shoppers more nervous than a lack of response. good luck.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I ordered a Surefire 6P from Impact Guns two weeks ago. next day I received a conformation on my order. waited one week and no package. So I write, because they do not list a phone# on their site, and I hear nothing. I write again and forward my conformation letter with it asking where my order is. No reply after two weeks. Did they go out of business or do they just have very bad customer service????

Chris
View Quote

They are slow sometimes, but they deliver.

Their phone # is on their home page.  It is (801)393-2474

[url]www.impactguns.com/home.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 8:08:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Well what do you know, there is a number.  Thanks Jack

Chris
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:37:21 AM EDT
[#5]
They can be [b]REAL[/b] slow. I tried to do business with them but kind of lost interest when it took weeks to get anything.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top