Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 3:40:03 PM EDT
Order a LMT upper from talon arms, they got it out the next day, very quick

Fedex said it would be here today, well didn't come, no big deal since it is busy part of the year. Just check fedex tracking, seams it went from my local fedex place to Syracuse, NY. And I am in Maryland. Doesn't look like I will get out to the range this weekend
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:19:26 PM EDT
[#1]
bummer
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I've spent about $30k on FedEx this year and I haven't had as many problems as I've seen on this site.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:29:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've spent about $30k on FedEx this year and I haven't had as many problems as I've seen on this site.

I agree always good service!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:33:33 PM EDT
[#4]
It's very rare that I have any problems with UPS, USPS or FedEx.

Just lucky I guess.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Upper came the 17 after many calls to the fedex call center. Messed up my plans for the weekend. But I was able to get to my parents house in PA for a little range time. Well more going over the hill and shooting  into the bank. Love the upper, wish I would have order a M4grey upper a long ago. I will never ship Fedex ground again. I have never had a problem with Fedex Air tho.

Also learn that the ground driver can take boxes home with him if he doesn't feel like delivring them. Got that from the call center women when I asked if I could pick up at the local fedex station, so I didn't have to waste my satruday waiting.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#6]
This kind of rant kills.  UPS, FEDEX and the USPS have their problems no question and could do better with security for example.  But people are forgetting that just a few years back we didnt have tracking ability.  Nor did we have as fast or reliable service. If it bothers you that much to ship your item you should just drive there to pick it up.  

They mess up on a extremely small amount of packages and thats to be expected just because humans are part of the delivery chain.   But millions of packages are delivered and received without problems.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Upper came the 17 after many calls to the fedex call center. Messed up my plans for the weekend. But I was able to get to my parents house in PA for a little range time. Well more going over the hill and shooting  into the bank. Love the upper, wish I would have order a M4grey upper a long ago. I will never ship Fedex ground again. I have never had a problem with Fedex Air tho.

Also learn that the ground driver can take boxes home with him if he doesn't feel like delivring them. Got that from the call center women when I asked if I could pick up at the local fedex station, so I didn't have to waste my satruday waiting.

Stay away from fedex ground.

There Express Saver is awsome though.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:40:38 PM EDT
[#8]
FedEx and FedEx ground are also separate companies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top