Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2005 2:39:25 PM EDT
I thought he said the Bush Administration was supporting giving up control of our immigration policy to the WTO?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:44:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I thought he said the Bush Administration was supporting giving up control of our immigration policy to the WTO?

I didn't see Lou Dobbs, but there were some things on the other day about Mexico, China, etc wanting this.  I think there were people in the Bush team agreeing with them.

It was about the WTO controlling immigration due to it impacting a countries employment and GNP.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:54:00 PM EDT
[#2]
And they're off and running at Rockinham.

If this is true Bush is gonna have to retire to Iceland.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:59:10 PM EDT
[#3]
It may have not been Bush -- but they are talking about WTO controlling our immigration.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#4]
All this time I thought we were a sovereign nation  
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:03:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Why are you watching CNN?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:06:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Why are you not?  Do yourself a favor and watch the replay of Lou Dobbs tonight.  He is the only voice out there for the working man.  He is not a fag loving --Welfare State -- Military bashing Liberal.  He calls it like it is.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:18:57 PM EDT
[#7]

To be honest... the right has alot of soul searching and trust to regain on many subjects including immigration; no matter if Bush said or did not say something so stupid like mentioned.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#8]
He said a lot about immigration tonight. I really am pissed about the illegals getting in-state tuition while out of state AMERICANS have to pay higher rates.

Also said that Some Airline CEO's are seeking to change a rule to allow Foreign companies run domestic airlines.

Lou Dobbs does not pull punches. he rips everybody a new ass
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top