Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2005 10:49:16 AM EDT
The wife did a pregnancy test last night........

There will soon be a new "little Buckaroo" running around !

P.S.> Any donations of unused or unwanted firearms, ammo, or accessories will be greatly appreciated, as I won't be buying anything new for a while !

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:49:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

P.S.> Any donations of unused or unwanted firearms, ammo, or accessories will be greatly appreciated, as I won't be buying anything new for a while !

There is always a second job...
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats man...You going to have to start buying guns two at a time.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:52:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations!  (On the kid thing, not the gun thing... )
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:52:05 AM EDT
[#4]
CONGRATS!!!!  Have you bought him/her a new rifle yet?

Don't forget to play the sound of a shotgun racking, and distant full auto fire getting closer and closer next to mommy's stomach.

It soothes the baby's dreams.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:52:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just quit my second job so that I can spend more time at home with the family..........   might start it up again in the summer for extra cash before the baby is born, but for now I'm a one job kinda guy.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:53:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just quit my second job so that I can spend more time at home with the family..........   might start it up again in the summer for extra cash before the baby is born, but for now I'm a one job kinda guy.

I guess we know what you did with the extra time.  
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:54:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Congrats!  The second job will come in nicely when she starts getting cranky (she will be.. preggers and in Aug!) So you looking at a Sept birth date?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Is it yours?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#9]
you put the milk in and let it cook didn't you
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:03:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Pokin' a little fun at her and she took you serious, huh?

Congrats Bucky!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top