Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 9:06:26 AM EDT
any words of wisdom out there?  This is going to be a 1099 position.  I'm thinking 9.50 an hour plus bonus for all appointments that close.  I need three appts per day and they have a 75% close rate if it is a good appt.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:14:48 PM EDT
[#1]
bump for the night crew
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
higher me, a self under employeed electrician
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:20:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
any words of wisdom out there?  This is going to be a 1099 position.  I'm thinking 9.50 an hour plus bonus for all appointments that close.  I need three appts per day and they have a 75% close rate if it is a good appt.

What do you sell?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:28:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Commission?
Just saying if I booked you 3x per day at a 75% close, I'd want something out of it other than 9.50/hr.
And it's better incentive to get the right appointments. Sure...I'll set you up 3x a day with a buncha losers for 9.50/hr...but if I know I get, say 3% commission, I may work a tad harder...JMHO
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Commission?
Just saying if I booked you 3x per day at a 75% close, I'd want something out of it other than 9.50/hr.
And it's better incentive to get the right appointments. Sure...I'll set you up 3x a day with a buncha losers for 9.50/hr...but if I know I get, say 3% commission, I may work a tad harder...JMHO

You failed the pre-employment reading test.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:06:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Commission?

You failed the pre-employment reading test.

Well, to me bonus does not = comission. My bad if that's what you meant. I used to get commissions PLUS quarterly bonuses based upon sales.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:52:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I think it depends on what the buisness is.  We need more info.  If you higher me I will work for $10/ hour and the bonus can be payed in ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top