Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 10:57:15 PM EDT
Rant ON!!!

I have never posted a rant but fuck these assholes.

Tried to send a handgun and some ammo. It took me 1 hour 15 minutes before i was done and if they knew WTF they were doing it should have taken 3 minutes.  Thats right because I had all the labels filled out and their computer stuff done within 1.5 minutes.  The beeootch behind the counter (afrom american) opened my shit confirmed what i said was in there was actually in there messed up my packaging then told me she couldn;t send it.  I waited for supervisor he said i couldn;t send it.  the cop hired to keep the peace told me to leave.

I called UPS headquarters, they told me I was totally right.  I went back in, demanded to see the person in charge. Then finally some guy who seems to have his stuff together comes out and tells me ofcourse i can ship it.

Total time and effort was way beyond any I could have ever imagined.  This location is obviously a shithole because a guy was in there for his second try with a rifle. He told the clerk " this is all the paper work i have on this rifle" and she shipped his package.  4 people were mad about pickups.  

I know christmas time is shitty for UPS but these people AND MOSTLY their supervisors are fucking retards.  It does not help when there is a total bitch behind the counter who TRIES to piss you off.....I seriously think they were trying to make me leave so they didn;t have to deal with it.

Sorry.

LATER!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 10:58:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I just wanted to add that I have never had a problem shipping handguns, ammo or rifle at any of ther other 3 UPS locations I have been too. This place is an obvious shithole.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:04:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just wanted to add that I have never had a problem shipping handguns, ammo or rifle at any of ther other 3 UPS locations I have been too. This place is an obvious shithole.

So why would you forego 'the good' UPS locations to go to 'the shithole' one ??  
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:06:44 PM EDT
[#3]
UPS has been majorly fucking up this week
loseing and majorly delaying a ton of packages gotta love christmas

edit They have a cop to keep the peace at the UPS store?? It must be a nice location  LOL

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:11:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So why would you forego 'the good' UPS locations to go to 'the shithole' one ??  

At the time I was thinking it would only take 15 mintues MAX for asupervisor to come out and clear the person up on policy.  By them time I learned this place was a shithole it was 15 minutes past closing time.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:49:33 PM EDT
[#5]
If they let you look into their little book of regulations while the idiot behind the counter is off talking on the phone about the scary guy in the lobby with the guns, you will note that it says very clearly who is allowed to ship/receive what, but one little bit I saw was very interesting... They tell the fucksticks behind the counter to call a supervisor when dealing with a customer shipping a firearm if they become even slightly agitated because of your stupidity. Apparently we're more dangerous because we're shipping a certain inatimate object.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#6]
UPS totally sucks. SLOW! Expensive. Damn near every box I receive is crushed. Counter pinheads don't know their own job. The UPS store is worthless.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:21:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I only use UPS to ship pistoles.   If it's a long arm I send it USPS, it cheaper and I never have been hassled by the postmen.

UPS blows on most things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top