Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 11:05:01 AM EDT
I would have posted this in the hometown forum, but I need help on this ASAP. My Brother is in the ROTC and in one of his classes, his assignment is to find at least 2 people (in Michigan) that would be interested in at least receiving more info on the ROTC program. He needs the name and email address of at least 2, but more would be better. If you think you would be interested in helping him, please IM me your info or post to this thread. (to keep it alive at least.) Thanks for the help in advance. He will truely appreciate it. I'll even try to get him to come here as a member and post every so often.

Kris
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:17:34 AM EDT
[#1]
ttt
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:28:09 AM EDT
[#2]
pick people out of the phone book, or the local high school. its that easy trust me, im an MS1
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:53:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
pick people out of the phone book, or the local high school. its that easy trust me, im an MS1

He said he needed Email addresses though.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:58:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I would have posted this in the hometown forum, but I need help on this ASAP. My Brother is in the ROTC and in one of his classes, his assignment is to find at least 2 people (in Michigan) that would be interested in at least receiving more info on the ROTC program. He needs the name and email address of at least 2, but more would be better. If you think you would be interested in helping him, please IM me your info or post to this thread. (to keep it alive at least.) Thanks for the help in advance. He will truely appreciate it. I'll even try to get him to come here as a member and post every so often.

Kris

Please tell me he's at MSU and not that commie bastion UofM.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 2:59:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kris

Please tell me he's at MSU and not that commie bastion UofM.

Wolverine battalion!! UofM!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#6]
if it helps, here is my address

[email protected]

if michigan ROTC emails me, i will tell them that i am incredibly interested.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 12:21:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
if it helps, here is my address

[email protected]

if michigan ROTC emails me, i will tell them that i am incredibly interested.

He said it had to be Michigan. I can only go by what he said. Thanks for the offer though.

Damn. This is going over like a fart in church.

Kris
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:40:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Just tell him to get some of his friends emails and give them to his instructor.  This is coming from the ROO or the PMS and they're trying to get more cadets in their program.  Many ROTC instructors require that of their cadets.  

Not that I advocate giving the info of guys who have absolutely no interest in ROTC, however.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top