Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2001 9:50:10 AM EDT
I've done a little social experiment with our friends over at www.democraticunderground.com by portraying myself as a black man who feels unrepresented by the democratic party. Intersting, for all their civil rights and freedom of speech rants, every single post and reply I have made has been removed. So I need all my Democratically disenfranchised brothers to help me out and make their presence known.
Now I have not been derogitory or offensive in reference to Black people(do I really need this disclaimer here? I know I do there)and would ask that others do the same. This should be interesting.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, they threw my black ass out too. I lasted one post and two replies, both of which were removed. I think we need a NAACP style assault on their forum. Can someone call Jesse Jackson.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 4:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
So do you own an AUG? Or is that just your name?
Just curious as I have 3 of 'em - two .223's and a 9mm.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, lucky enough to own a couple, one green one black. Never really went for 9mm conversions of .223s, I just stick with my Uzi and MP5A4.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 7:17:51 PM EDT
[#5]
[V]i wish i had an aug. you guyz are lucky. what are they upto now? $6000?
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 7:55:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually, I just recently got mine for a little over $2900.  It's not new, but shoots great (as they are intended to be).
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 9:37:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Wilson, what can I say? It's free. Besides it is better than RichardGereMail.
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 9:41:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[V]i wish i had an aug. you guyz are lucky. what are they upto now? $6000?
View Quote

To make you feel a "little" better I remember when they were $600.00 NIB. I also remember thinking "They'll come down, I'll wait." Thank you George Bush Sr. fr&$^&$%^ J#@#%*(* Son OF &*&$^*&^*( godda%$%^%&*^&*. Well anyhow I now have two for what I could have bought fifteen for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top