Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2001 4:34:55 PM EDT
Went to the sporting goods shop to pick up the Benelli Legacy my wife picked out for our 6th aniversary. While I'm filling out the paperwork the salesman hands me the HK USP .40 full size in stainless steel that I've been drooling over for a couple of months. He said that since I had paid that much for a shotgun I could have the USP for $500. It didn't take me long to accept that offer. Life is good.

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:40:13 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a steal. They go for close to $700 out here. I went for the USP 40C in black, but the 40F in stainless is a great gun. Enjoy!
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#2]
mattja, thanks, it will go well with my USP .45F and my P7M8. Now I just need to order a .357 sig barrel for the .40 and I'll be set!!

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:50:29 PM EDT
[#3]
ok, sorta on the subject, if their was a USP 45 nib for sale localy, for under 550(w/o the benelli shotgun) is that a deal i shouldnt pass on?
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 6:24:35 PM EDT
[#4]
From a fellow USP owner I WANT PICS NOT WORDS!!! [:D]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 10:22:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I was going to get a 357 barrel for my Glock 22, but since I got laid off all purchases are on hold. Darn! I have a 45C and 45F as well and at this point I can't make up my mind which I like best. I'm leaning toward 45F...

mattsd, I never see them that low where I'm at in the Bay Area, so if it were me and I wanted another I would go for it.

Happy shooting!
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 10:45:33 PM EDT
[#6]
yah, thats what i figured, i want to, but it may be an uphill battle
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 11:28:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Congratulations idaho-ar15.  Good choice.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:07:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
ok, sorta on the subject, if their was a USP 45 nib for sale localy, for under 550(w/o the benelli shotgun) is that a deal i shouldnt pass on?
View Quote

Based on what they bring around here, that is a pretty good deal. Jump on it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:32:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Awesome gun....I love mine!  Great deal too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top