Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2001 6:05:39 PM EDT
Hey AntiUssa thanks for wishing me to fall into my lathe and letting me know that if I was on fire you would let me burn up. Oh an like you are the first guy to call me an asshole. Tell me something I don't know.

Well with you expressing the above then the next time you wife kicks you out, or your kidney transplant fails again, then I will wish you the same sort of luck instead of wishing you well like I did at the time.

And they call me asshole. Well if not wanting people to come to physical harm is being an asshole then where do I sign up?
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:17:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Well with you expressing the above then the next time you [u]wife kicks you out, or your kidney transplant fails again[/u], then I will wish you the same sort of luck instead of wishing you well like I did at the time.
View Quote

Not only are you an asshole, you're an asshole without a clue!

[b]1)[/b] Wife left, she didn't kick me out. ([i]She's back though, so thanks for asking.[/i])

[b]2)[/b] Ummm, never had a transplant, nor do I need one. ([i]Can I still have one of yours for the fireplace mantle though... Please?[/i])

FWIW:  I am sorry about the metal lathe comment...  Would a high speed vertical mill be better..?

Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you absolutely sure you wouldn't put him out?
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:24:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are you absolutely sure you wouldn't put him out?
View Quote

[size=2]Okay, but only with a fire axe![/size=2]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:25:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:27:49 PM EDT
[#5]
AntiUSSA - proving once again you are the quintiscential "TARGET".  Will clarify in my next post titled "Celebration of [b]The Jew's[/b] #1000!"

[brown]Dwindling Eee-vil Jewbroni[/brown]
[blue]1 measly post left[/brown]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:34:53 PM EDT
[#6]
This is gonna be fun to watch!
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, "Water Sports" and it's only 7:36PST...
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#8]
One more clarifaction:

wishing me to fall into my lathe
View Quote

I said I hope your head gets caught in your lathe.  I didn't say anything about falling into it...  completely!
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

[b]2)[/b] Ummm, never had a transplant, nor do I need one. ([i]Can I still have one of yours for the fireplace mantle though... Please?[/i])
View Quote

Might I suggest a duel at 25 paces with a mtached set of LEGP AR15's. The winner gets to keep all the kidneys![:D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Anti you're like not even half a man as was illustrated by your wife taking off to whore around. You've been a festering butt hair all this time on the boards much more so than Hineline, but were always protected by your moderator status. Whenever I said anything about you and you sniveled, the Avilas or someone would step in to tell me to back off you because you were "a little unstable". Well now that you're no longer a moderator, let me be the very first to say FUCK YOU TO you fucking pantload!

Is it any wonder you were FIRED as a moderator? Your nazi tactics came back to haunt you in the end didn't they. HA!

Pretty graceful exit you made there with the finger and all...to bad it didn't stick. I hope your kidney finally does crap out on you. You really do deserve it shitbird. [-!-]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:02:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hey AntiUssa thanks for wishing me to fall into my lathe and letting me know that if I was on fire you would let me burn up. Oh an like you are the first guy to call me an asshole. Tell me something I don't know.

Well with you expressing the above then the next time you wife kicks you out, or your kidney transplant fails again, then I will wish you the same sort of luck instead of wishing you well like I did at the time.

And they call me asshole. Well if not wanting people to come to physical harm is being an asshole then where do I sign up?
View Quote

Smellyfish[spank]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:13:16 PM EDT
[#12]
What the hell is "smellyfish". Are you 8 or something?
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:15:59 PM EDT
[#13]
[b]Pass the popcorn please...[/b]and if you're getting up, please bring me another beer, I don't want to miss any of this.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:19:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What the hell is "smellyfish". Are you 8 or something?
View Quote

No big boy, not 8. If you had been following some of whinelines recent posts, he referred to certain members as "smellyfish" so I thought, what better name for him !!! He comes here and bitches and whines and then says our guns are "toys" blah blah blah.....
so take your 8 stuff and[-!-]
[:D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:26:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Anti you're like not even half a man as was illustrated by your wife taking off to whore around.
View Quote

Yep, it happened that way...  When she came home early one day to find me in bed, with your wife attached at one end and your mother at the other.

Don't worry, I didn't touch your daughter...  She was too busy video taping the whole escapade.

Oh yea, your wife was awesome, once I got passed the used part! [sex]

[i]FWIW:  You brought my wife into it, so you damn well better be ready to play you low-life piece of whale excrement!
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Oh, yeah...this is so good. Goatboy, don't lock this. Let these boys have at it once and for all. Let it be one big final cockfight with all these cocks. Yeehaa!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Anti you're like not even half a man as was illustrated by your wife taking off to whore around.
View Quote

Yep, it happened that way...  When she came home early one day to find me in bed, with your wife attached at one end and your mother at the other.

Don't worry, I didn't touch your daughter...  She was too busy video taping the whole escapade.

Oh yea, your wife was awesome, once I got passed the used part! [sex]

[i]FWIW:  You brought my wife into it, so you damn well better be ready to play you low-life piece of whale excrement!
View Quote

Well I don't have a wife or kidz so that was appropriate I guess. My chicks don't dig blond afros anyway so they probably would just pop their suicide pills if you showed up shitbird.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:59:50 PM EDT
[#19]
For those of you who do not know. The above post is a permutation of my member name. I can't believe anyone would goto the effort of setting up a bogus David_HineIine account.

Well the picture is an old one of me. I am quite a bit fatter than that now.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:06:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
For those of you who do not know. The above post is a permutation of my member name. I can't believe anyone would goto the effort of setting up a bogus David_HineIine account.

Well the picture is an old one of me. I am quite a bit fatter than that now.
View Quote

Yup, I was gonna say it sure looks like you do more work with a fork and spoon, than with guns.
[:D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:07:31 PM EDT
[#21]
So Dave, what your saying is that you wouldn't fit in either a metal lathe or a vertical milling machine..?

How about a truck mounted chipper/shredder..?  [:D]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#22]
So Dave you have returned to Troll some more eh?
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:23:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Save my spot..I've got to hit the Head real quick, be right back.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:50:26 PM EDT
[#24]
ROTFL!

antiussa is like the dying Elephant in the wild, who used to be so powerful, and such a bully...

Now, he has no power to fight, and the Lions are circling, nipping...

He is trying to fight them off, but he has no power to do so...
All of the animals he ever gave a problem to are now coming out of the woodwork to feed on his soon to be dead carcass...

What a pathetic scene this new, powerless antiUSSA is...Makes me feel very sorry for him.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:55:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
ROTFL!

antiussa is like the dying Elephant in the wild, who used to be so powerful, and such a bully...

All of the animals he ever gave a problem to are now coming out of the woodwork to feed on his soon to be dead carcass...

What a pathetic scene this new, powerless antiUSSA is...Makes me feel very sorry for him.
View Quote

Actually, I'm slightly biased in favor of Tim(slightly). Anti really doesn't have to have Moderator status to win this bout.

BTW, this is a case of hyenas nipping and harassing an  elderly lion, lions don't bother living elephants. Don't bestow any honor on Whineline by referring to him as a lion. He's more of a demented Macaw.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:04:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
ROTFL!

View Quote

Actually, I'm slightly biased in favor of Tim(slightly). Anti really doesn't have to have Moderator status to win this bout.

BTW, this is a case of hyenas nipping and harassing an  elderly lion, lions don't bother living elephants. Don't bestow any honor on Whineline by referring to him as a lion. He's more of a demented Macaw.

Juggernaut
View Quote

But you have to love the irony that has come back to wreak havoc on Timmy.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:23:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
ROTFL!

He is trying to fight them off, but he has no power to do so....
View Quote

Ever hear of the Calvary??  Not like he needs any help, but if he did there would be plenty around for him.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Wur just one big ol' happy fambly here, havin' fun.  Don't you commie types an' that ol' Brady woman (hack-hack) go frettin' 'bout it, heah?

[red][size=4]PRK[/red][/size=4]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 4:51:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
ROTFL!

He is trying to fight them off, but he has no power to do so....
View Quote

Ever hear of the Calvary??  Not like he needs any help, but if he did there would be plenty around for him.

sgtar15
View Quote

I dont understand what calvary has to do with it
Calvary
Pronounced As: kalvr [Lat.,=a skull] or Golgotha golgth [Heb.,=a skull], in the Gospels, place where Jesus was crucified, outside what was then the wall of Jerusalem.
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:34:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 5:53:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
[b]Pass the popcorn please...[/b]and if you're getting up, please bring me another beer, I don't want to miss any of this.
View Quote

Here...have some Twizlers.  Can you please pass me a beer?
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 6:29:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top