Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2005 11:46:29 AM EDT
I'm in the process of booking 7 night at Sandals Antigua. Has anyone been there or stayed at a sandals resort? Is there a cheaper place to looks for room rates? I'm going through a travel agent right now and just wanted to make sure there is no plae cheaper to purchase the trip from.
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I stayed 10 days at sandals dunns river in Jamacia. We got maried there. It was a nice place, treated very well. The food was good and the drinks where good. The free scuba is a must. we booked through sandals direct. Good luck and enjoy.
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#2]
SEARCH AROUND A LOT!!!!. Prices differ greatly agent to agent.  I spent a week at Couples Ocho Rios earlier this year.  Couples is a smaller corporation and doesn't have quite the "chain" feel of Sandals, but I've still heard great things about sandals.  Check out www.tripadvisor.com  
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I stayed at a Sandals resort. It was nice. Book at the resorts located away from major airports. They have smaller crowds.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:19:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad I found this thread with the 'search' function.

I'm thinking about booking a short trip to Sandals Dunn's River or Ochos Rios for my girlfriend and I the week of Memorial Day.  They're running a special that will end up costing about $1300 for 3 nights / 4 days including airfare and airport transfers.  It seems like a pretty good deal.  I've never stayed at an all inclusive b/c I feel it restricts you, unless you don't mind spending extra money to do activities and stuff outside the resort, but my GF really just wants to get away and spend a couple of days relaxing on the beach away from home.  We'll probably take advantage of a few amenities but not much other than food & alcohol.

Anyone else stay at either of these two places that would like to offer some input?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top