Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2001 10:08:28 PM EDT
Does anyone have experience with the FN Police Shotgun? How do they shoot, are they reliable and is $300 a good deal? They seem to have good features, like an oversized safety, good sights, light weight, different chokes etc.
[shotgun]

Thanks, Alex
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Alex, where did you see one of these?  I live not too far from you and would like to check one out.

BTW- I love my Winchester Defender and three of my friends liked it so much they bought one themselves.  Found mine at the Sportmart in Concord for $199 but they don't carry them anymore.  Big 5 has them for about $260 pretty regularly.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 10:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Ratters, The FN is posted at fulton-armory.com, they are located in Savage,MD. I'm really leaning towards one of these shotguns. If I do buy this I'll have tranfered through Canyon Sports[great group of guys BTW]. BTW where are you located?

Alex
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 4:20:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Make mine a Remington 870

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/028/Vi/Oh/by/9B17964.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 3:02:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Apparently, the FN is just a copy of the Winchester.  If I'm not mistaken, Winchester and FN are owned by the same company.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top