Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2005 5:30:22 AM EDT
got this in an e-mail...
it looks cool to me so i thought i would pass it along.

stein

This magnificent 0.75 liter specialty stein is "Made in Germany" by King Werke and was created as memorabilia for our troops who served in Iraq. This stein is issued as a 10,000 piece LIMITED EDITION and is now available in limited quantity. The stein features the Map of Iraq, showing the major cities: Abadan, Basra, Nasiya, Najaf, Kerbala, Baghdad, Ba' Quban, Samarra, Tikrit, Kirkuk, Rutba, Ash Sharwat, Mosul and Zakho. The map is framed by a rich relief showing the American eagles and a banner reading "PROUDLY SERVED IN IRAQ". The side panels have the seal of : Department of the Navy, Department of the Army, Department of the Airforce and Marine Corps. The stein is topped with a pointed full pewter lid, decorated with rich relief.

Link Posted: 11/28/2005 6:27:39 AM EDT
[#1]
maybe i need to put this in "H of H"
Link Posted: 11/28/2005 6:33:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#3]
thought i would bump this back.
i am not selling them but thought they were cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top