Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2001 7:46:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 7:53:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude thats real nice[:(!]

The damn thing got me I just loged on to get my fix and it got me!

Thsi red dog,red head, red but ,red snake thing what ever it sucks.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 8:20:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 11:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Why not switch to decent, free, functional software that doesn't need a new patch every two days to keep from being hacked??

I mean, let's face it, Microsoft's IIS is just plain ridiculously bad.

Not only will you save money, you'll probably save a ton of time!
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 12:29:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why not switch to decent, free, functional software that doesn't need a new patch every two days to keep from being hacked??
View Quote

?[:\]?
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:33:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am a fucking moron and live in a leaky old trailer.  I know absolutely nothing about the internet and computers.  I am going to call the NAACP because this site has a black background![:\]?
View Quote

Hey HANGFLAME.  Get a life !   GO AWAY !   Don't you get it????  No one likes you here!
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 6:59:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:11:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Didn't HANGFIRE recommend using a MAC as a server platform?  

I recall him stating that the best choice would be a TRS-80 or CoCo , but that the MAC would suffice.

Link Posted: 8/1/2001 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Hello Goat Boy,
In another thread I posted some thing for you to read to see if you could find a spot for me on the site.

You posted back:"If you want consideration for the positions, you need to EMAIL ME a sample of your work and the specifics around what you would want to be writing about, etc."

I can't e-mail you I don't your address and don't use outlook so clicking the outlook icon in your porfile will not work.

What would you like for me to do to get some thing to you?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top